chapter-6

Sanjay was very excited after Niha signed the file. He felt like he won the game he started playing. He thought it was the time to show her who he is.

He thought, She was a very good actor who masks her behavior under her innocent look. He kept thinking about her and didn't notice who was present in his home until there was loud clap.

Sanjay turned towards the direction of the sound. He found Karthik sitting on the sofa lazily.

"I think my dude was lost somewhere," Kathik amused.
"I am right here. Don't stress the little brain of yours by thinking too much. I will explain," Sanjay replied.

Sanjay narrated all the incidents he countered with Niha to Karthik by an evil smirk on his face. After listening to Sanjay, Karthik burst into laughter.

" Were you crazy? You asked her to get married.  What had got into you? You were not the man of commitments . Then why were you dragging her into it?", Karthik questioned.

" I can't tolerate her. How can she get an idea of slapping me. I would show her place in my life," Sanjay replied arrogantly.

"Don't you think what you are doing was beyond the limit. It was your mistake too. Not everyone wants to get into your attention."

" Shut up dude. If you wanted to support her, get lost"
" As you wish but you're going to be regretting this." Saying this Karthik left Sanjay's house.

Sanjay went to his bedroom and drank until it's beyound his limit. It was the habit of his to drink when he was angry, confused, exhausted.

Next day, Sanjay woke up and got ready to his work despite of his hangover. He found Karthik in his cabin. Sanjay thought of talking to him as he made Karthik angry. He just ignored the thought.

He completed his work by evening. His evil brain got a crazy thought. He wanted to implement it. He followed his thought and stopped infront of Niha's house. He knocked the door.

As usual Niha had hectic work. She was so exhausted by the time she reached home. She changed into her night wear which is mostly her brother's tshirts which reached upto her knee.

She prefers them as she felt free. She was tossing on the bed which was the favourite habit of hers. Later, she heard someone knocking the door. She quickly got up and opened the door.

Shit was the first word left from her mouth when she saw the person standing infront of her. She was mentally cursing him for interuppting her.

" What the fuck were you doing here?" she asked.
He didn't care to listen to her. All he did was checking her out from toe to head. Her hair was messy.

He thought to himself," man, she is so hot. Why couldn't I take my eyes away from her? She was damn attracting. Control yourself sanjay," he scolded himself.

Niha was frustrated by his looks. She was about to close the door . In the mean time, he entered inside. He pulled her towards the wall and jailed her so that she can't escape.

"What did you want?", she hissed.
" Why the hell damn it, I always find you in such a way. Why was your hair messy? Was there any person inside your house other than your brother" He roared.

" Why did it concern you?" She countered.
" Just answer or else you won't be liking the consequences. "

" What should I answer when you're asking dumb questions? Why would someone be here?", she replied.
Small smile left from his mouth.

" I won't mind looking at you because you were looking sexy in it. But you will look even more hot, when that is my shirt," he replied.
" Jerk", She pushed him away.

" Why did I had you always had to picture these scenes that too with my sister? ", Varun replied hazily by balancing himself on the wall.
Niha was completely embarrassed by the situation.
Sanjay remained the same.

"When you figured out you could have left. Why would you always interrupt?," Sanjay said.
" My apologies. Next time, you won't get any trouble," Varun laughed.

Sanjay turned towards Niha and said " Meet you later, baby."He kissed her forehead and left.

She thought," What the fuck! What did he just say?" She was astonished at his words.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she heard her brother's voice," It's hard to believe my sister had fallen in so called love. After encountering such situation, I can feel it."

By now Niha's face was completely red.

"Brother, I think it's time to sleep," Niha ran into her room. She immediately called Moukti and asked her to meet at regular cafe at 5pm

--------------------------------------------

Next day
Evening 5pm
At cafe

Both Moukti and Niha were sitting in the cafe facing each other.
" What happened? Why your face became like that? It's as if you hadn't slept for years," Moukti said.

" Very funny", Niha replied sarcastically.
"May be she was thinking about me last night." Niha and moukti snapped their head towards the voice. There stood the glory of pride Sanjay attracting all the females in the cafe.

" Why didn't god had some pity on me? Why were you here?", Niha asked Sanjay.
" So, were you Sanjay?", Moukti interrupted them.

" Who could replace that irritating figure?" , Niha replied humor clearly evident in her voice.
" Handsome irritating figure may be", Moukti added.
" Shut up."

" I know I am handsome. So, both of you can stop talking about me," Sanjay replied with arrogance.
" You were thinking very high about yourself. But, I have seen much better,"Niha smirked.

" Just look around, you might me mistaken."
"Yah," Moukti agreed.
"In your dreams. Why were you here by the way?" Niha questioned.

" I thought you might be thinking about me. So, I visited you," he winked at Niha.

"Stop beating around and come to the point," Niha replied.
" That's my girl. Today night there was a party in the pub."

" So what?"
" Why can't you hear me out?"
" Ok, continue," She folded her hands.

" You will be accompanying me there," Sanjay smirked.
" Why would you think that I would come," Niha remarked.

" Why won't you?", he countered.
" She would come. Don't worry," Moukti replied.
" Why can't you once in life support me?", Niha hissed.

"Ok girls. I would leave you two here. I need to go. Bye baby," he looked towards Niha and left from cafe leaving the two behind.

"Why did you agree with him?", Niha replied angrily.
" What should I tell then. The vibes radiating from both of you are seemed as you were lovers. He was really caring for you. Why were you behaving in this way ? When you were telling about him, I thought you were exaggerating.  But now I came to know about it, why were you acting like that."

" You're an idiot."
" He was hot. You were lucky to have him."
" If you feel he was hot, go marry him. I won't mind a bit", Niha shrugged her shoulders.

" If he accepts, I won't mind."
" You were insane. I was wondering how I became a friend with you," Niha rolled her eyes.

" It's your luck. You got to have an amazing friend like me," Moukti replied proudly.
" Not at all. I was wondering why god had punished me to have a nuisance like you," Niha replied.

" I hate you," Moukti pouted her lips.
" Feelings are mutual, my dear friend."
" Stop it. Now lets leave. You should get ready to go to the party."

" No."
" Stop acting like an idiot. Come let me help you to get  ready."

Niha and Moukti paid the bill and left to Niha's house to get ready.

Pls do share and vote my story