chapter-27

Sanjay followed Niha when Niha left the room. She was talking in the phone. He didn't thought to eavesdrop the conservation but stooped in track when he heard the word baby.

It was the first time he was hearing those words from her mouth. He was filled with jealosy. He pulled the phone from her ear.

Niha turned towards Sanjay still not understanding what he was doing.
" My wife is busy. Just cut the call and do your work," Sanjay shouted.

" Oh sorry. I just...", Sanjay heard a female voice and looked at caller ID. It showed Mouktika. He came to conclusion that he just fucked up.

Niha burst out and started yelling at him, " What do you want? Can't I speak to my friend?"
" I thought you were talking with a guy. So..." Sanjay stammered.

It triggered Niha's patience.
" What do you think about me? Yes, I remember. I just wander around other guys, right," Niha walked away.

Niha was finding difficulty to face him these days. One day he acts like she is the only one for him. The next day, he makes her regret upon her thoughts.

She want herself to calm down. She wanted to be alone. She went to her room to pick her wallet. While she was searching for her wallet, Sanjay pulled her arm.

" Leave me," Niha shouted and started trying to move away from him.
" I won't. First, tell me. Where are you going? Don't make me ask twice."

" It's none of your business."
" You're my business. So, just tell me." Niha wanted to be alone. She didn't want to continue the argument further.

"I want to meet my brother."
Sanjay was waiting for a chance to meet Varun. He felt it's the best time to meet and talk to him.

"Come. I will take you."
"No need. I can go there myself."
He started to drag her.

" I want to go alone. Leave me. I will go there."
" Why?" Sanjay questioned.
" I want to meet other guys. You mere presence is disturbance to me," Niha retorted.

Sanjay held her hand even tighter.
" Never ever think of other guy. You're struck with me."

" Why do you think I will stay with you? I can't stay with a person who always throws tantrums at me."
With her words, he pulled her towards him. He held her tightly around her waist.

" No, baby. Never going to happen. You can't go away from me even you want. I will tie you with me forever even an idea of leaving me comes into your mind," he pecked on her lips and left her.

Niha stomped her feet sat in the car with her hands folded. Sanjay chuckled at her behavior.

He walked towards the driving seat. He opened the door and saw her sitting beside his seat. She was pouting and cursing him with her hands folded.

" Nice view for me. Stay like that," Sanjay said. Niha's eyes widened with shock. She immediately unfolded her arm.
" You're such a pervert," She scolded him.

" Only for you baby," Sanjay winked at her and started driving the car.
Niha tried avoiding his gaze. He just laughed at her antics.

" Let's see how much time you will avoid me," Sanjay muttered.

Sanjay stopped the car infront of Varun's car.

-----------------------------------------

There are still two people watching Varun's house who were present before. When they saw Sanjay and Niha entering Varun's house, one of them called Viraj.

" Hello, sir."
" What's the matter? I will get rid of you both if you tell me shit," Viraj warned.

" It's important, sir. We saw Sanjay sir and a girl entering into the house you wanted us to guard," one of them informed.