chapter-24

Sanjay was glad at changing the situation. She had offered him to ask what he wants. He smirked at himself.

Sanjay said to Karthik," Then I will also go." Niha was shocked at his reply. She thought what was he doing. He is not at all helping her even she asked him to help.

"Why?", Karthik questioned him.
" How will she go? I will drop her," Sanjay replied.
Karthik was shocked at his reply. He immediately turned towards Moukti.

Karthik was signing Moukti asking her to make Niha stay. Getting defeated, Moukti said to Niha,
" Don't give me that face, Niha. You won. Just stay, idiot."

Then Niha understood what Sanjay meant. He indirectly helped her. Niha was smiling at Moukti for her victory.

" Now, can I know what happened?,"Niha smirked.
"Ok, mam," Karthik started. Niha was scolding her idiot friend in her mind as she was giggling herself not giving answer to Niha what happened.

" I first met her at barbeque hotel," Karthik said. Niha's eyes widened in shock.

Moukti continued telling, " That day when you left from hotel, I accidentally bumped into him. When I look up to find who it is, it was him."

"We stared for few minutes, he asked me my name. I thought for a while to tell him or not. I don't know what happened to me. I told my name and left the place."

Niha was thinking how both of their lives interlinked. It was the same day she slapped Sanjay and he made her to marry him.

Niha was happy for her friend as she finally got love of her life.
" I thought he won't come after that as he have no details of me," Moukti continued.

Karthik interrupted Moukti, " Oh hello! Shut up. Why you thought like that? I used come to the hotel at same time. But, she didn't showed up. I couldn't forget her. Except her name, I don't know anything about her. At your marriage, I met her again."

" You know what you both should be grateful to me. Because of us, you both met and being lovely dovey," Niha said.

" Yes. I should be very thankful to you both. At your marriage, I met her again," Karthik replied. Niha was looking at Sanjay's face. His face was expressionless.

"We talked for sometime and exchanged numbers. I asked her for a date after few days. For which she accepted and kept on meeting each other. I proposed her one day as I don't want to lose her," Karthik replied.

Moukti was blushing hard. Karthik continued, " Here Moukti, I am asking you infront of our besties. Will you be my better half?" Karthik took ring from his pocket .

Moukti nodded her head. Karthik placed ring on Moukti's ring finger. Niha questioned Moukti, " You got the ring. What about him? Won't you give anything to him?"

Karthik interrupted them by telling," There is no need for that."
Niha gave a look to him, "Be quiet Karthik. I am helping you." Niha turned towards Moukti and questioned, " Where is that one?"

"What?" Moukti questioned back.
" How much time will you take to give it to him? Give him now, Moukti."

" What did she have?", Karthik questioned Niha. Moukti was signing Niha to stop. Niha was in no mood to stop. So, Niha ignored Moukti.

" She saw couples watch in shop one year back. She bought them. I asked her,she doesn't have a boyfriend then how can she wear it? She said I will give it to my future boyfriend," Niha said.

" Where is it? Why didn't you give it to me? Am I not suitable to wear it?" Karthik pouted.
" It's not like that, Karthik, " Moukti replied slowly.