chapter-38

Sometimes we come across a person, who you don't want to see. There will be two ways to let the situation pass. One, either tell them they were wrong or two, just ignore them as if you don't know.

Varun selected the second way. He ignored the person completely as if he don't know him. Though he called Varun and tried to talk with him, Varun just shrugged it off.

Niha felt Varun is not telling her what happened. She didn't want to insist him as she knows very well that her brother shares if he want to.

***

Few days later

Things were getting better day by day between Niha and Sanjay. They were sharing how's their day with small fights between them, cuddling in sleep.

Niha started working at Manoj hospitals. Arjun and Niha were having friendly talks during lunch time.

" Boring canteen food. I think I will die eating this," Niha said.

" Then get your own food. Oh! I totally forgot. You don't know cooking, right."

" No worries. There is cook in Sanjay's house."

" Lucky him. Or else his house would have been burnt by now. How did your mother in law react after knowing her daughter in law doesn't know how to
cook."

Niha smacked on Arjun's head and said, " My mother in law is the sweetest of all.I am swearing your would be wife should be born with silver spoon and don't know even a work."

"I was trying hard to get her attention. She told me she is not interested in him. It's nothing to her."

Arjun didn't stop from there. Niha was laughing looking at his situation.

" Laugh as much as you want. You can't laugh once she falls for me," Arjun said making Niha stop her laugh.

" Who is that girl to make you lose her mind?" Niha questioned.

" You know her."

" You are telling me I know her. Who can it be?" Niha was thinking who it might be.

" I made a mistake in judging her, Niha. I never thought my words have that much impact on her. Why do I have to talk to her like that, Niha?"

" You are trying to tell me it's your way of asking forgiveness? If it's like that, stop liking her Arjun.?

" It's not like that, Niha."

" Then explain me what it is."

" You should listen to me carefully. Promise me that then I will tell you."

" I promise. "

" It's started in our college days."

" You mean our college. It means I know her. Who can it be?" Niha said thoughtfully.

" Will you let me finish what I wanted to tell you?"

" Ok, I won't speak. Tell me," Niha said.

" At that time, I didn't feel anything towards her. I scolded her as she was trying to be like you, compete with you. She was trying to gain attention of Vardhan sir. She didn't like him praising you. I noticed it and scolded her. At that time, I felt nothing. But now, I am regretting looking at her. I don't know my words have this much impact on her."

Niha put her hand on his shoulder and said, " I want to ask you something. Are you feeling this because you pity her? If it is, then stop pursuing her."

" No way. I have belief in my feelings. I am sure I like her."

" Then don't leave Ananya, Arjun."