EXTRA: Ravenwolf's Rose Age Chart + Q&A

Hello everyone! :D

Thank you sooooo much for reading this story! I'm so honoured for all the messages and love you all have been giving me. I appreciate it so much!

I had a few questions that were given to me about this story... so I decided to do an age chart for all of the characters and a short Q&A. Most of what I'm revealing about ages is not a spoiler, but the Q&A portion will. So for those who haven't read yet, please be cautioned and read only if you are interested :) the second half of this post is mainly for people who have read this story already.

Thank you once again!! And here we go...

Ages of the Characters at the start of novel:

Hazel-24

Kai-28

James & Jackson- 25

Mackenzie-13

Charlie-17

Henry-72 (his age when he passed away)

Rae-24

Nathan-52

Gerald-50

Cassandra-45

Luca-28

Natalie-26

SPOILERS BELOW for the Q&A

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who was Hazel's father?

When I was writing Hazel's backstory or 'past,' her mother Evelyn became a central focus to me given the nature of the way she lost her. I did intend on revealing what happened to her father when she was with Kai after confronting her aunt, but to be honest I was a little upset having to re-edit that scene multiple times having lost a parent myself, so I decided to leave it out. Hazel's past is tragic, just like the Ravenwolf's family. And I wanted them all to eventually feel the love of a family again at the end of the novel. But without further ado...Hazel's father passed away when she was really young. She didn't have a chance to make many memories with him. Her only stories of him were when her mother shared them with her when she was curious. He died of a rare blood cancer when she was 2 years old. Her mother had only known her father for a year before Hazel was born.

What Henry said in the videos?

Before Henry died, he prepared videos for each of his grand kids. He told Nathan he wanted to give the responsibility to Hazel about the right time they would need it in their lives...Each of the Ravenwolf grand kids were left individually catered messages. Henry was a kind-hearted man who never wanted anything more than his family to be happy, and he understood their personalities really well. So each of them were left with messages of love and care.

For Kai, he wanted him to be strong for the future ahead. He wanted him to open up his heart and to truly invest in his own happiness. He and his parents would have wanted that for him. And he reminded him that may one day he would find the right person that he could walk together with in this life.