-34-

Felicity

"I need a dress" panic started consuming me.

"What?" Sasha asked in confusion.

Today's the gala. In just few more hours.
I was so stupid not to go shopping in the morning while collecting the gift for Mrs Stone. It took hardly 20 mins inside Blue Moon, but I decided to procrastinate my shopping with a false hope of searching my wardrobe again. Maybe I'll find something to wear, I thought.

So after returning home, I wasted my whole day time doing nothing but watching Netflix. Let's say I was being a lazy panda. 'Just one more episode' led me to dozing off on the sofa and when my eyes opened, it was 2 in the afternoon.

Nothing happened at first. I was calm thinking I'll find something to wear after all. But when I wasted nearly two hours going through my wardrobe again and again, I found out I had nothing to wear.

After having a mild panic attack and thinking about different scenarios of how I'll embarrass myself and my boss if not dressed properly, I decided to call my personal fashion icon; Sasha.

"I need a dress for today's party. I don't have anything left" I threw my outfits back in the air and sat down on the floor with heaps of clothes surrounding me.

"Elaborate" she sounded angry that I didn't informed her about the party. So, I explained how Asher was invited to the gala and I have to attend it too as his assistant.

"Oh my! You're going to a gala?! And you didn't thought of informing me?! Just don't move, I'll be there in minutes" and she cut the line off.

'Perks of having a friend obsessed with fashion' I shook my head looking down at my phone.

I ran my eyes around me and saw the mess of cloths I had created. Sighing, I got up and started cleaning it.

It was nearly 5 when the door bell rang. I opened it and saw Sasha holding a big white bag. She pushed past me went straight to my bedroom, mumbling how irresponsible I was for informing her so late.

"Calm down. We've time" I sighed, following her inside.

"No we don't. Go go, freshen up yourself"

I rolled my eyes at her hyperactive behaviour and went to the bathroom. But on inside, I was glad for her behaving like this because her energy manages to kill my laziness.

"Owhh" I frowned at Sasha through mirror and tried to ran my hand on my scalp but she slapped it away.

"Stop whining" she rolled her eyes and kept pulling and tugging my hair.

Right after I exited my bathroom, she attacked me like a mad woman and started treating me like her personal doll. She didn't even let me blow dry my own hair. When I tell you she's obsessed over fashion, I mean it.

I sighed and let her do her job. The song on the background helped me to distract a bit. She pulled my hair back and curled the ends into soft waves. I was amaze how good my golden locks were looking. The plain old blonde color was shiny and glossy. She did a side parting and pinned back my hair on right side, letting it flow freely on left.

"Now put on the dress. We'll proceed to makeup then" she handed me the white bag and pushed me towards my wardrobe.

A gasp escaped my mouth looking at the gorgeous dress. It was a rose gold colored dress with beads embedded on the upper half and flowy bottom. I gently took it out of the bag and wore it, carefull not to mess up the beautiful dress.