Chapter XLI. Move In !!

Mia Pov

"Hmm Good, so tell me when did my wife wanted to get married? " i just stared at him he smiled and placed his hand on my head.

" You dont want to ask any questions?" I asked him

"Mia I Love You, and i trust you, 4 years back there was nobody to guide you, you took decisions by yourself, and faced all the difficulties all alone, but i promise you, you have me now, and i will support you in all way possible" he said i just cant believe, i thought he will refuse or just walk away, but he stayed and was ready to accept me with my past.

"I want to tell you something else too, you remember somedays back i was getting those messages, today i got another one, before i thought it was just some absurd messages, but today i got this message" i showed him my phone" which made me think, i am having this doubt that may be nathan's father that man was doing this purposly, in the contract it was mentioned that if i.... i ever breach the contract then i have to pay the price with my life"

"I will kill that bastard whoever dare come near you Mia," listening his words i felt at ease somewhat, he was the only one who will help me.

"I am not worried about my life Adam, but promise me you will keep Nathan safe please, i cant loose him he is my life" he took my face between his hands and kissed my forehead, and said

" And you are mine (my life) Mia, and i cant afford loosing you, i promise i will keep both of you safe " and this time i kissed him with all my heart, after a while i broke the kiss and smiled at him, he just stayed there and just took me in his safe, secure, protective,embrace it felt home, while i was in his arms he said.

"Mia move in with me, you ,nathan,martha all of you are going to stay with me from now on" he said and end of discussion Devils Orders and i just smiled all my worries are just pfffff vanished in air... he is my safe heaven.

"Mia give me your phone. i am changing your phone, for time being if you want you can use mine" i just smiled at his expenses, and shaked my head in no.

"No need i have nathan's phone, rather he only uses it for playing games or, just to call me in emergency, i will use that one" and gave him my phone he checked the phone instantly removed the sim and placed the phone in his pocket, then i remembered adams was talking about something about evelines confession.

"mmmm Adam, earlier you were talking about Eveline something about being silly and some confession, what was that?" i saw his change in exppression, i must say he was tense with my question and there is something fishy!!

"Adam you can tell me right?"

"Its nothing she just love some guy and he rejected her thats it" he said nochalantly'

"Ohh, so shall we go back they all maybe waiting for us to come back" he nodded and took my hand, i let him guide me so we came back and as usual everyone was waiting and as we arrived they looked towards us, Mike has a stupid smirk on his face(~‾▿‾)~. Danny smiling, and Martha as usual with famous amused look.

"We are getting married !!" I just froze adam made the announcement just like that, ohh god how could he, martha was the one who came an hugged me, dearly and congratulated, then the two minions Mike and Danny came forward and gave there wishes, but there is certain somone who was not happy about it Evelin she looked somewhat off, maybe she is upset about the rejection she got from the one she love, poor evelin...

Adam went on his knees and called nathan, and they both exchange something secretely, nathan eyes were wide, he looked towards me, and gave Adam a bear hug, adam picked him up and nathan called me for group hug,he put his one hand around me, and other around Adam.

"My Family !!" Nathan said and we just kissed him from both sides he was happy and Mike took some of our group pictures, then we all had a beautiful picnic, Evelin took her leave early as she wanted to attend some of her issues. Adam excused himself for a while, but not before sending us back to cottage, Danny to went along.

I  was with nathan in the room, he was lying on the bed and i was beside him, he was watching some cartoon on phone, so i decided to just accompany him, there was a knock on the door,it was 8 in evening and Mike and martha were went out for walk, so I went to answer it,

When i opened the door there was nobody, i felt creepy so i hurriedly closed the door, and went back to nathan room, the window was wide open so i closed it and took Nathan phone and tried calling Adam, but there was no signal, the phone was not catching any network, i tried moving the phone in all directions but it wont work, and suddenly cottage light went out,now this is scary, i cant reach Adam, i am alone in the cottage along with Nathan, So first thing i did i went to kitchen retrieved a knife,took nathan in my arms and decided to head towards Mike cottage maybe i will wait there, because its not safe staying in the cottage alone, due to light out the only source of light was the street light coming through the window, i was making my way towards the main entrance, when a glass shattering was heard it came from the room where me and nathan was a moment ago, and the sound was like window glass was shattered which i closed earlier, Nathan was about to say someting but i gestured him to stay quiet so he put his head in my crook and i hurriedly reached the door knob, and went out... thank god some people were still strolling out, so i just walked faster towards mike's cottage it was 3 cottage away from mine, when i was making my way i felt a sharp pain on my left shoulder, inspite the pain i hold nathan in a tight hold, just kept moving, after a while i saw mike and martha standing near the cottage, so it relieved me he glanced towards me.

"Hey Mia... " I cant hear him further and collapsed and darkness consumed me... last thing i heard was Nathan loud cry and then complete darkness.

Stay tuned more twist and turns coming up... Happy Reading