Chapter XXXIII. Envelope From Buddy

Adam Pov

Its been a week now since i confessed my love, since that day i tried calling her but its seems she dont want to talk to me, she wont answer my calls, my messages, everytime i call her it went to voicemail, i even left messages too, but still she wont replied my single msg, not called back, i tried calling nathan but it seems she has blocked my number from his phone, i tried calling her from mikes cell but it has the same result as mine. I went to check on her yesterday but i found that she was not their they just left, first i thought she left the city like four years back she migrated from another city. But mike told me he called his agency and her best friend cum staff Katty told him that she went on vacation but she dont know the location... 'Oh Mia where are you, I Miss you both'.

"Bro?" mike poked his head inside my office door

"Come in mike any updates?" i was in search of that bastard since one month yet we wont find any lead, he just disappeared from the face of the earth.

" Elvis got another lead but was too late, by the time he reached the motel he was disappeared from there" i gritted my teeth.

"Anything about Mia?" mike asked

"Nothing"

"Whats with this girl, she disappeared like Jinnie in the air hmm puffffff" he made some hand gestures

"Now who the hell is jinnie" i asked

"Broooeee Jinnie Disney, Alladin Jinnie blue colour creature, who grants 3 wishes, its a cartoon character"

"And how old are you to watch jinnie, i mean cartoons, Mike Growup" i scolded sometimes he is like 2 year old whats with the cartoons, he himself is a cartoon, a very annoying cartoon.

~Knock Knock~

A knock disturbed our talk and sandra came inside with an envelop, she has confused look on her face...

"What is it Sandra?"

" Sir, we have recieved an envelop it says 'TO BUDDY', i dont know for whom..."

"Give it to me" at the mention of buddy i knew from whom it is, i took it from her and  hurriedly opened the envelop and found a letter in it, it is from Nathan.

💌LETTER TO BUDDY💌

Hey Buddy its me nathan, hope you haven't forgotten me yet, as we haven't met since 1 week, i am sorry, but i cant meet you not even give you a call, as i promised to certain someone, who suppose to be my mommy, she is upset with something , since that day she just stopped talking, only talk when i ask her something, other than that she just seats silently and zones out in her thoughts, last monday she came in and ran towards her bedroom, and stayed there, she skipped her dinner that night. I tried calling her out, but she refused to come out of her room even Granny martha also asked her to come and eat but she just refused saying she was not hungry, but i know she was lying and was crying too, that whole night she was crying, i heard sobbing voices from her room. But she locked inside her room, next morning on tuesday granny martha tried again but she refused again, so i told her if she wont come out i will inform you. On that she opened her door, and scolded me that i will not call you whatsoever, and took my phone and blocked your number, then she made me promise her that i will not call you ever. But am too smart i also asked her to have breakfast with us, she agreed and had breakfast with us, but was still zoned out. Granny tried talking to her in grannies bedroom, and there also she just cried and i wont understand what happened to her. She is only crying, then on Wednesday she informed us that she had planned a vacation for three of us, so we came to this place where we were staying at is a cottage, and mommy as usual just seats in the corner of the room and sometimes cry, sometimes zoned out, she has surrounded herself with a world of her own, i dont know what to do Buddy. Though i had promised her but am not calling you am writing you that wont count right?. Now am sending you the trip price which i won in the competition, please come here buddy am scared of mommy's behaviour, i cant handle mommy's tantrum, PLEASE DAD COME AND HANDLE MOMMY !!

Lots of Love lil Nathan

DAD oh nathan what a kid i got, thank god, thanks for giving me nathan' and mike took the letter from my hand and instantly smiled.

"DAD ha Smart kid, he accepted you as his Dad hmm, what are you thinking?"

" To rescue My Son from my Wife"

"Me too coming, FAMILY VACATION" I just smirked...

Cute Nathan and his talks... Stay tuned And don't forget to hit the star 🌟... Happy Reading