Chapter V. Devil Himself

Third Person Pov

" I want results"He said with Ice cold voice which will freeze deserts...

Afterall he is Country's No1 Business Magnet,who is very serious about his work Mr.Adam John Gilbert Multi Billionaire he is the king of business he developed his company Gilbert and co. and brought it up on the highest position today, he is the Beast In Business World his command is the only valued and obeyed by every other businessman in Country ,man of few words, after his brother Died in accident 4 years back he indulged himself in business more and more, His family consist of 5 members, 3 brothers, John Gilbert Formar Owner of Gilbert and Co. his father a very handsome and friendly man people use to say he is Fun loving man, Joana Gilbert his Mother an elegant and Classy woman with family values, His brothers Ethan and youngest Mike. Adam,Ethan and Mike Gilbert three pioneers of the business world after Ethans death in a tragic accident 4 year's back Adam was one who affected the most, now it's only two of them Adam and Mike. Mike is little bit childish,naughty,and a big time Flirt,and is only one who can handle his Brothers tantrum and mood.

These 2 brothers are next level of Handsomeness there is no competition for them in the field of looks, Adam was announced country's No.1 Handsome Businessman in one of the Fashion Magazine, media is crazy about knowing Adam's love life, but dare not to touch that gossip, it said that he has not indulged in any relationship. Some even say he is secretly dating someone from his circle but there is no proof till date. because not a single person had seen any girl dangling on his arms whenever he attended any social events. But Mike is totally different opposite of his brother both are poles apart, total flirt and attends all the gatherings with ladies surrounding him, he come with different plus one and exits with different. Mike is Managing Director of the company, and has a lavish lifestyle and has biggest villa in outskirys but prefers to stay with his big brother's house he is close to his big brother and look upto him...

" Bro I am trying please slow down am not machine and besides it's been a while after Ethan, you become total beast" Adam gave him a deathly stare which would have froze the entire continent.

" What about Meeting "

" Bro I already arranged the meeting but she is little bit late today" he gave him another look which said what is he talking about, Mike said

" Err Your asking about tomorrow's Events catering service meeting right? I must say the food is too good I tried it myself personally it's to yummy and hehehe The catering service name is also Yummy Tummy rather the Company's boss Rodrigues is personally coming down for finalising everything may be he is on the way here"

" What's with the FOOD am asking about meeting reports from finance department"

"ohh i see that I thought you asking about the Party you know Companies Annual Party where we Eat, Dance, and Galssssss" (๑•﹏•)

"Mike ಠ_ಠ" Adam gave mike a disapproving look.

"(-_-;)"Mike expression...
Meanwhile down stairs at Company lobby...