Chapter XXXIX. Picnic !!

Mia Pov

Aaaaachhuuuuu, the sneezing sound made me woke up, when my eyes fall on sneezing adam, i was fully awaken, he was sneezing badly, thank god his fever was completely came down. Danny came late at night, and gave Adam medicine for his fever, he told me that its his tendency whenever there is slight change in weather his body take time to adjust, which was similar to my darling too, nathan so i keep myself ready with all his medicine,another round of sneezing brought me from my wandering thoughts. I stood from Sofa and went towards him. First i checked his forehead for fever pheww no more temperature. Though Sneezing Devil was somewhat funny, but poor him, he was in very bad cold.

"Mia what time is it Aaaaachuuuu...."

" its past 8 am why, do you need something? Shall i call Danny "  he shake his head in no so i gave him questioning look.

" Eventhough i want you to be infront of me 24*7 but, i dont want you to ge infected by my sickness so go and have rest" haaa this man and his concern for me, i cant cant cant stay away  from you i wanted to tell him, but kept quiet, and just went out of the room, and saw 3 and half people, (Nathan, Martha, Mike, Danny) with worried look on their faces, as i came out of room and closed the door behind me. I was attacked by questions one after another.

"Mommy how's Adam?"
"Mamma-Mia is the fever came down?"
"How's he dear?"
"Mia how's Bro?" Every one started talking at once, so i just gave them one answer

"Yes he is fine, but cold is still there, Danny will go and check on him?" Danny went in followed by mike,i must say both brothers are too concern about him. So i took nathan and went to martha's room to clean up myself. As i first helped nathan take bath, and martha took him to dress him, so i took a quick shower, and dress myself in a jeans and croptop an jacket, i went out with martha saw , Danny and Mike were both behind cooking range, preparing breakfast.

" Will you brother's ever give me a chance to cook, whenever you were around?" i mean its been habit now yesterday it was adam, now these two. they both shared look with eachother and passed a smiled at me, as if there was a hidden joke going on in between them.

" Its not what you are thinking Mamma-Mia" Danny said,

"First tell me whats this weird Nick name of yours mean?" he just chuckled and shake his head.

"Adam, he asked us both to prepare breakfast for you ladies" hmm that explains and then in came Miss Model i mean Evelin, without sparing glance towards us she just barged in the room, and Mike and Danny sighed in frustration. i wont get it why they do that, i mean she is nice other than her childish behaviour, but she likes him may be love Adam.

"Hmm Mamma-Mia will you please give Adam his breakfast?" i just stoodup from chair and took the tray from him, and headed towards the room, i knocked and entered, Evelin was seating next to Adam.

"Adam your breakfast" Evelin took it from me and placed infront of adam, and took spoonful of poridge near his mouth, but adam being adam just refused to have it.

"Evelin will you please move?" she gave me confused look but obeyed and gave me space. So i took the honey bottle from the bedside table took a spoonful of it and take it towards his mouth, he smiled and opened his mouth.

" Now have you breakfast" he just gave smile and but still skrunched his nose, i must say adam looks cute with scrunchy nose. So i take the poridge and helped him to eat. Thank god he had it finally, and i came out leaving him with evelin.Mike and Danny was having breakfast, so i joined them. Mike helped me and put sandwich on my plate.

"Now Danny will you please tell me the wierd nickname meaning" I asked danny he was all smiling.

" It's nothing, ok , let me ask you this, what I call Adam? " then I got it he calls Adam Big Mamma and He gave name Mamma-Mia meaning his Mia ohh God! I  was blushing,and gave Danny a shy smile he to understood and winked at me knowing I got my answer, continued his breakfast.

After two days Adam was fully recovered from his sickness, and as usual playing with Nathan, and just like that Danny too decided to join us for 2 days more. So nathan came up with an idea, of fishing and mini picnic, hence it was decided we will go near the lake side where we will have picnic as well as (finishing) as nathan pronounce it.

Now me and martha preparing picnic basket though adam told me not to but what is picnic whithout a picnic basket, right?.

We reached near the lakeside but as Adam said before indeed arrangements for picnic were taken care of already, there was a mini barbeque stand then there is fishing nets and other materials, and a small picnic blanket was placd on the grass under a tree. Adam asked nathan to join him for fishing, so me and martha sat on the blanket near the tree, Danny was incharge for barbque stand and Mike was handling Beverages, and   adam giving nathan some information about the fishing. From the distance i interpreted that much,evelin too joined us and sat on blanket near me she was saying something but my phone buzzed and there was this flash message again, ohh god since i came here i forgotten about it, and since last week they had totally been stopped but it came again, so i opened it, this time.

* Your happiness wont last long Mia* reading it i just shocked paralyzed, before it was just absurd messages but today this is directed to me, not good some one is seriously doing it on purpose, and by the words of it the messenger is threatening me. Am not concerned for my safety its nathan, i have to take some action regarding this before it is too late. Evelin was saying something but i was totally zoned out.

"Mia...?" i looked towards the sound, and blinked twice ...

"I want to tell you something" I said...

Ohhh that message came back, who do you think is doing this to poor Mia?
what will be Adam's reaction? Stay tuned keep Voting and share your views. Happy Reading