Chapter XI. Grand Event Part 2

Suddenly a hand pulled me into him and I was into strong embrace and my senses were filled with alluring cologne I mean it happen so suddenly I won't get time to react, the hands were holding me firmly as if a protective shield was surrounding me, when I heard Gasp and murmurs from surrounding, I lifted my head and look into those Beautiful captivating eyes,the person the shield which protected me from that Wine attack was non other than Adam. His eyes were soft and alluring. I was in trance, drowning into them deep.

" You ok " he asked me his eyes were full of concern I just nodded.

" What are you doing Adam why are you protecting this filthy woman?" Girl said.

" Mind your tongue Mona, Mia is my Guest of honour I won't tolerate any body insulting her"Adam was so furious and his voice was so intimidating in an instant he transformed his Aura full of Authority and Power, Mike came besides me said something which I won't able to hear it, he said something like
#Protection Mode#

" I said Apologise to Mia, Mona!"
Adam made Mona to apologise

" I am Sorry Miss Mia" I just nodded,

I was pulled out of the crowd by Adam, I was confused where is he taking me. I tried tugging my hand but his grip was to strong I can't help but just follow him. When we were out of the hall and entered the lobby he just kept pulling me to opposite direction which I can't understand.

" Err may I ask where are we going?"
he just stop and turned abruptly which made me loose my balance and I just wobble on my feet thankfully his hold on me was tight I was able to rebalance my self.

"To the room "

" To the room what for?"

" You need to change Mia" Ya that's true, I was about to say something but then I caught something which I missed earlier was that when he pulled me earlier while shielding me from that wine rain, it turn out that the rain was showered on him instead of me.

" Ya You too need change of clothes your suit is soaked" he just turned around and started tugging me along.

"  You no need to bother I can manage somehow."

"Mia you have to change clothes "

" Ohh but I can go to restroom and clean it there no need to change"

" Mia " he called which indicated end of discussion.

"Okay " we entered one of the rooms in the hotel.

" After you, on the Left there is a room go get change, there is a dress arranged for you" (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Mia don't blush don't blush
I just ran towards that door and entered and as he told there is indeed a Graceful Vintage Sleeveless Floral Print Mesh Swing Cocktail beautiful Dress was lying on the bed. I quickly changed into it and hurriedly came out of room,when I came out Adam was already waiting there in all his glory, he too changed into a black attire similar to mine as in matching me. But I must admit he is looking killer, he just stared at me as if checking me out and made his way towards me.

"You look Stunning" was his words before placing a kiss on my forehead and I just stood there like Stupid. And converted myself into a blush Ball (✿^‿^)
"Thank you Sir"

"Call me Adam"I just smiled once again he took my hand and we both headed back to the Party, as we were going many of the guest were looking in our direction were murmuring among themselves which made me some what awkward. Certainly when an outsider like me walking besides their Owner the Tycoon King any 1 will have gossips. So I just politely excused myself and headed towards the kitchen.

" Ohh my my look at you, you are looking stunningly Gorgeous Mia I must say you are swoon worthy I have to go and check whether the men out there are standing or fallen apart from your Stunning Beauty"

" Stop it Katty how is everything going on"

" What am serious and worry not everything is under control"

"Good then I will go have call with my darling"

"Sure go ahead" I headed out and dialled house number it instantly got connected.

" Mommmy I miss you" was the first thing I heard

" Baby mommy miss you too sweetheart mommy promise tomarrow mommy will spend time with my Darling ok "

"mmm ky Love u mommy "

" Love too darling muhahha" when I was kissing Nathan through phone I observed out of the corner of my sight that Adam was staring at me and I must tell if looks can kill I would have been 1000fit under the ground right then and there. (-_-;). Why is he giving me Death Glares?

New updates Thanks for the voters this is token of my appreciation for voting
Happy Reading...