Chapter 40

It's Chap 40! And I haven't find when and how to end this book yet! 😳😳 I'm doomed! Ok! Humor, comedy, please come fills my brain... Don't know how to write a new style of comedy already 🤪.

No matter how busy I am, I always find myself some time to write. I really love to write bullshit, I realize 😅.

==================
==================

Fan Xing is having a lazy time in his huge room when his phone is ringing. He picks up the call when he sees the ID caller "Princess".

"Hi, Princess. What's up?" Fan Xing answer the call.

"Stop calling me with that crappy name!" Pei Xin scowls from the other side.

Fan Xing chuckles.

"Get down and pick me up!" Pei Xin retorts.

"Huh? Where are you?" Fan Xing asks.

" In front of your house's gate!" Pei Xin replies.

"Hang on there!" Fan Xing dumps his phone on the bed and dashes out of the room.

"Hello? Wei? Fan Xing? Donkey?" Pei Xin's voice echoing from the phone's speaker.

"Asshole!"

Tut! The line has been cut.

Fan Xing runs to the gate and there is Pei Xin standing in front of the main gate, pouting, eyes squinting to the bright sunlight.

"Why didn't you just press the bell?" Fan Xing opens the small side gate.

"I did. But no one comes out..!" Pei Xin huffed. He enters the mansion's yard.

"I didn't hear anything. I think the bell is broken. I'll ask people to repair it," says Fan Xing.

Fan Xing holds Pei Xin's hand and brings him into the house. In the sitting room there are the family are gathering, minding their own business.

Fan Xing's father is reading the newspaper, the mother is flicking through the iPad and Fan Xing little brother which is 14 messing up with the tune of grand piano.

"Hi, Uncle. Hi, Aunty." Pei Xin greets Fan Xing's parents which replies by a glance from them.

Pei Xin swallow his saliva that he tastes bitter.

"Hi, Pei Xin Ge!" Xiao Xing replies.

"Let's go to my room!" Says Fan Xing, pulls Pei Xin's hand to his from there.

Fan Xing closes the door behind him, leans on it, looking at Pei Xin who is pouting, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What happened?' Fan Xing asks, walks closer toward Pei Xin.

"You parents look angry at me. They think I'm the one who to blame..." Pei Xin mutters.

"It's not you to be blame. But me. I'm the one who kept the feeling earlier. Not you," says Fan Xing, sitting down next to Pei Xin.

Pei Xin lowers his head, fiddling with his own fingers. Fan Xing sighs. He catches Pei Xin's hand so he stops fidgeting. Pei Xin looks up at Fan Xing to see him smiles faintly.

"They're only disappointed with me. Which parents would expect their children to be gay. No one, right? They are not angry with you. When your family knows about us, maybe they will do the same, too...!" Fan Xing comforting his boyfriend.