Chapter 32

Fan Xing comes out from Pei Xin's room. Pei Xin tails him behind.

"Bye, Aunty! I'll take a leave first!" Fan Xing bid a farewell to Pei Xin's mom who busy cooking in the kitchen.

Chia-Jung, Pei Xin's mom is a Taiwanese. She moved to China after he got married with Qi Jian-Hong.

"You're not having your dinner with us, ma?" Chia-Jung shouts from the kitchen.

"Hmm.. no! Maybe next time!" Fan Xing replies.

"Ok, then! Drive safe!" Chia-Juang bids a goodbye.

Fan Xing smiles. He walks to the front door and pauses at the foyer. He turns to Pei Xin.

"So? When are you going to tell your family?" Fan Xing asks.

"Soon," Pei Xin rubs his nape, feels nervous.

"Don't take too long. I know it's hard. My mom also fainted when I told her and Dad about me being... You know." Fan Xing gushes.

"But you are lucky, your dad never send you abroad like Yibo's dad..." Pei Xin chuckles to the memory.

"Yeah... He kinda knew it from the start. He only sighed and said: "do whatever you want to do. I'm too tired already to punish you or force you to be what I want."" Fan Xing mimicks his father's reaction when he came out of the shell.

Pei Xin smiles. Honestly, he feels his stomach churning. Fan Xing caresses Pei Xin's cheek with his thumb, knowing that his now boyfriend is agitating about coming out.

"I won't force you if you feel it is too hard for you.." Fan Xing gives Pei Xin reassurance smile.

"No.. I will tell them." Says Pei Xin, holding Fan Xing's hand that caressing his face.

Fan Xing throws him a smile once more, before he turns and opens the door. He says a bye to Pei Xin, then he left Pei Xin's flat.

Pei Xin closes the door behind him, and leans on it for a moment. He is going to tell his family about him being  gay and now having a relationship with his long time friend. His stomach churning around, twirling inside, makes him feel like getting a punch in the gut.

"Ooh... Shit!" He curses lowly.

Then he walks out the foyer, heading to the kitchen where his mother still cooking and peering at her device.

"What's for dinner??" Pei Xin asks her, opening the fridge door and takes out a bottle.of water.

"Ahh.. we'll have ramen and grill pork ribs..!" Chia-Jung responding.

Pei Xin nods his head.

"What do you see in your tablet?" Pei Xin interferes his mother activity between cooking and peeking on the device.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" Chia-Jung shows her tablet to Pei Xin.

Pei Xin takes a look at the image on his mom's Instagram. It's Yibo and Xiao Zhan's picture where Yibo is carrying a little girl who sleeping on his arms. The caption says : " WE ARE A FAMILY".

PEI xin rolls his eyes.

"They make themselves a cutest gay couple, ever!" Chia-Jung complimenting.

"Are you ok with gay community, Mom?" Pei Xin asks, interested with his mother's complimentary.

"Yeah... Why not? They're also human, ma? I don't hate them!" Chia-Jung answers.

"You can accept them?" Pei Xin asks, face beams. He feels his heart so light in all of sudden and now flying to the cloud.