Chapter 19

Yibo awakes with the rustling sound in the room. He slept in Xiao Zhan's room again. There is no way for him to stand sharing the bed with Pei Xin who sleeps occupying all the bed when his bae is right next to him. Sleeping alone. Typically Yibo.

Yibo watching Xiao Zhan who is leaping around the room, neatly dressed in casual clothing.

"Where are you going?" Yibo asks.

Xiao Zhan turns to him and smiles.

"Ahh... Did I wake you up? I'm sorry..." Xiao Zhan says.

"Where are you going?" Yibo asks the same question wich left unanswered.

"I'm going to fetch my brother at the bus terminal. He's coming back today," Xiao Zhan answers.

"I'm coming with you!" Yibo jumps off of the bed.

"No, no...! You stay here, Bo!" Xiao Zhan interupted him.

"Why?" Yibo sulking.

"I need you to be here. My dad is at home. Can you look after him while I'm not around, please?"Xiao Zhan reasoned.

"But he don't like me...!" Yibo pouts.

"He doesn't know you yet, right? Just tell him that you are my friend." Xiao Zhan says.

Still pouting, Yibo nods. Xiao Zhan gives him a peck on his lips. It magically works! Yibo smiles.

"You just know me very well, shou shou..! Yibo grins.

"You are my Xiao Gong, after all!" Xiao Zhan smirks.

Yibo hugs Xiao Zhan back exasperatedly and says," Hmmm.... I love you too much, shou shou!"

"I know..." Xiao Zhan holds Yibo's arms, then continues, " Get off of me! I need to go already!"

"Does you brother knew about us?' Yibo asks again.

"Rumors are spread faster than nuttela on your toasts!" Xiao Zhan replied.

"Why does our relationship relates with rumors and nuttela on my toasts?" Yibo asks idiotically.

Xiao Zhan looks at Yibo in disbelief.

"That's your homework for today!" Xiao Zhan replies.

"But, shou shou.... I just finished my exam! So no homework at the time being...!" Yibo whining.

"Shut up, Bo! Stop being an idiot, because I know you are not!" Xiao Zhan scowls feels irritate.

Yibo chuckles. He peck Xiao Zhan cheek.

"I gotta go! Can't leave my brother being cranky when I'm late! See you! Be good at home!" Xiao Zhan kisses Yibo's forehead.

"Drive safe!" Yibo wishes.

Xiao Zhan gives him a thumb up before disappears behind the door.

Yibo shighs. He flops back into the bed. It's only 7.30 in the morning. He can go back to sleep for a few hours. But without Xiao Zhan lays next to him, it's impossible. So he grabbed his phone from the nightstand and scrolling through the device.

After an hour he can hears his stomach growling. He groans. He feels lazy to gets up but he can't let the worms inside him starving. So he gradually gets up and walks into the bathroom to washes up before dashing out the room and heading to the shop. A Ling approaching him.

"Bo di! Do you want anything for breakfast?" She asks.

"Umm..." Yibo thinks. " I just one hot chocolate and nuttela toast!" Says Yibo. Grinning when he says the last two words.