Chapter 15

Who are shipping Jin Ling and Lan Shizui in The Untamed? Because I want to create another CP here that is Qi Pei Xin ( Jin Ling ) and Zheng FangXin ( Lan Shizui ).

Yibo can's sleep. He lays flat on his back, eyes staring at the white ceiling where the fan hanging on and spinning around blowing some wind on his face and body. He puts his both hands under his head.

Beside him is Pei Xin,letting out a soft snores. He stirs in his sleep and moves slightly to the left side, throwing his right hand on Yibo's face.

"Damnit, Pei! Stop moving!" Yibo grunts and throws Pei Xin hand to his side.

Pei Xin squirming and kicks his foot on Yibo's abs.

"Urgh!" Yibo grunts to the kick. He gets up and throws his pillow into Pei Xin's face. But Pei Xin doesn't bother. He just moves to the right side and continue sleeping.

"I wonder how FangXin and Guo Cheng can take you sharing the bed with them..!" Yibo grumbles. Then he hops off the bed, walking to the door and gets out of the room.

He walks toward Xiao Zhan's room without hesitation. He twists the door knob and open it, surprisingly it isn't locked. He walks to the bed, where Xiao Zhan already fell into the deep sleep.

Yibo climbs up the bed beside Xiao Zhan, and slipping into the cover, stretching out Xiao Zhan's left hand and he put his head on it, wraps his hand around Xiao Zhan's body and nuzzles his nose into Xiao Zhan's crook then he closes his eyes .

Xiao Zhan who feels the movements, opens his eyes. He turns to his left side and sees Yibo who cuddling him. He smiles, then wraps his left hand around Yibo's head. And both of them drift into a deep slumber.

The next morning, Yibo finds the bed is empty on Xiao Zhan's side. He groans, rolling on the bed. Then gets up. He walks to the bathroom to wash his face. He finds a new toothbrush beside the basin. He smiles and picks the toothbrush up.

Finished washing up, he comes out of the room and walks along the wooden reeling and down to downstairs.

"Whoa...! You really have lost your way last night, Yibo! I couldn't find you when I wake up!" Pei Xin serves him a morning tea-sing.

"You're sleep like a towing truck! Keep dangling here and there!" Yibo scowls.

"Because I'm not dead, dude!" Pei Xin deffense.

"Stop bickering. Here, your breakfast!" Xiao Zhan interferes. He placed a cup of tea and a portion of chao bee hoon.

"Shou shou is such an adorable wifey..." Yibo whispers the words and smiles at Xiao Zhan.

"Shut up and eat!" Xiao Zhan scowls, but a smile plastered on his face.

Yibo starts digging into his food. Xiao Zhan welcomes and serves the shop visitors. An SUV stopping in front of the shop. A man comes out from the car and make a round trip to the back seat. He opens the rear passenger door and carries a little boy who is sitting agitatedly in the booster. He wriggling in the man's arms, makes the man put him down. Promptly the little boy runs into the shop and shouting.

"Jiujiu! Good morning!"

Xiao Zhan let out a crispy laugh. He catches the energetic boy and carries him.

"Good morning, A Jian..! How are you?" Xiao Zhan welcoming his nephew.

"I'm good! Where is waigong?"

' He's inside the room." Xiao Zhan replies.

"He still doesn't want to come out?" He Peng, his brother in-law asks.