Chapter 24

Yibo is having a family dinner at his home.

"Why didn't you bring Xiao Zhan a long, Ah Bo?" Hwa Lin asks Yibo.

"He can't make it! There are some clients who want to see the houses with its night scenery," Yibo replies. "I don't understand why people love to disturb other people's resting time just because they have more money..!" He's grumbling.

"That what working is! Next time you'll get it!" Wang Yong butting in.

"I won't let other people interupting my rest time! Working time is working time, and resting time is all mine!" Yibo scowls.

"It can't be like that if your boss insists!" Wang Yong retorts.

"It will, if my boss was you!" Yibo fires back.

Wang Yong's face turns darkened.

"I don't want to be your boss, then!" Wang Yong grunting.

"Then I'll be the boss!" Yibo sneers.

Hai Kuan snorts. Hwa Lin squealing like  a seal and Wang Yong face palming himself.

"Mom, Dad! I want to marry Xiao Zhan!" Yibo says out loud and out of the blue.

Hearing Yibo's statement, Hai Kuan gets chocked to his food that he 's swallowing. Hwa Lin spluttered the water she was drinking. Wang Yong already lays inside the coffin.

"Yibo... You're still a college student..!" Hai Kuan voiced out.

"Why not?" Yibo frowns.

"Is it better if you focus on you study first, then take a position in the company. After that you can think about marriage," Hai Kuan reasoned.

"That will be too long.... !!" Yibo whines.

"You're still too young..!" Hai Kuan smiles.

"Then by the time Zhan Zhan would be too old..!" Yibo pouts.

Hai Kuan chuckling.

"Why? If he is too old, then you wouldn't love him anymore?" Hai Kuan teasing his brother.

"Of course I do! No matter what, I will always love Zhan Zhan!" Yibo spluttered.

"Dear, God... I'm ready to be buriedz six feet under..." Wang Yong mutters the words.

Yibo and Hai Kuan look at their father.

"How come a dead person talks...?" Yibo mumbles..

"Ungrateful child! How dare you wishing me die??!" Wang Yong snaps. He reaches his hands out to strangle Yibo, but Hwa Lin blocks him.

"Ahh...! My son is grown up already! He even thinks of marries his boyfriend!" Hwa Lin cheers, clasps her hands together with a wide grins in her face.

"Not you too, Hwa Lin..." Wang Yong massages his temples.

"It's a good sign ,Lao Gong! Our son thinking about having a family...! How about you, Ai Kuan? Don't you have a girlfriend already? Or a boyfriend?" Hwa Lin rambling about.

"No, no! No Ai Kuan! No boyfriend again! I can't bear to have two pregnant boys in my family. One is already killing me!" Wang spluttered about.

"Daaaddd...! I can't be pregnant! I'm a boy!" Yibo makes a protest.

"Of course you can!" Hwa Lin interrupted. "I've read a novel about male pregnancy. He can carries a baby in his belly. And he got a womb, hoh? Then when he gives birth to the baby, ummm... He took the C section, of course. Because he doesn't have a hole to push the baby out, except his anal. But if the baby really came out from his anal, I think it'll be hilarious, too. Since maybe the baby would carried a shit on its head...!" Hwa Lin blabbering about then she laughed. Alone.