Ten

James sighed and pulled out of her in content. She had filled him in a way he never could imagine.

One thing he loved about Tope was her sexy ass body and her large ass. He didn't forget to add the fact that she was so good in bed.

The last time he had felt this good was Twp weeks ago with a Chinese prostitute who had all it takes to take him to the top. Another had been a businesswoman, he had to seal a deal with. There was no way he could do that without having a go with his dumb and stupid secretary who coup give information at the sight of a big sized dick. One which he had.

But then Tope reminded him of his former lover. That was the last time he had a long term lover. He could still feel her touch on his skin and yet she was way older than him.

Way older. Yeah, she had a daughter. Someone he was  still yet to find.

Pandora.

Her name still stuck to his head like a tattoo. He brushed off the thought of Pandora and her daughter when he felt Tope's hands on his chest.

"Penny for them?"
She asked, smiling.

"Hmm. No. I don't do chitchat after a fuck and you know it."
He said and rolls over to the edge of the bed.

Tope rolled her eyes and sat up. "Then I'm surprised you are still getting married to that lady. Aren't the both of you too. . .different from each other?"

"The reason why I'm marrying Janelle is none of your fucking business. You and I have a deal. You fuck me and get paid, that's it. And may I remind you that our agreement doesn't apply to you showing up in my meetings unannounced."

"I know that. I didn't show up to your meetings, James. I was only here to have a drink and you happened to be with your friends too." She crawled up to him, slid her hands up his shoulders and kissed his back. "And you know you have a body to kill. I suddenly got wet, seeing you so hot and. . .sexy."
She whispered.

He turned to look at her. "The next time you see me like this and want sex, go home and fuck yourself. You do that all the time, don't you?"

She looked at him and sighed angrily. "I don't like it when you talk to me like that, James."

"Wow. News flash."
He said and scoffed. "Up with you. I have friends to get back to. And a fiancée."

She puffed. "Really? A fiancée? What does she think about this. . .sexcapade?"

He turned around and held her face in between his thumb and fingers so hard, she winced.
"Don't you Fucking dare."
With that, he pushed her backwards, such that her back hit the headboard.

"Well, as long as you keep feeding me the money, I'll keep quiet. But don't think that I'm going to do that for long. I might as well fucking dare. "

He looked at her and smiled. "Then, I guess the day you do, I'll get it that you're tired of living."
He said and smiled.

There was a knock on the door and he went to get it. He was in his briefs and he knew he didn't order for room service. Perhaps the maids got the wrong room.

He opened the door and was greeted by a fist connecting with his lower jaw, sending him flying down the other end of the room.

Tope gasped and ran out, struggling with the mattress and her body.
She looked with open mouth at James on the floor, glaring at Denzel.
Then, she blinked at Denzel.

"What the hell, man?! What was that for?!"
James snapped and stood up.

"What was that for? You are in here with a bitchy pussy and you're asking me what that was for?"

"Don't call me that."
Tope said.

Denzel glared at her. "You have one minute to get your fucking ass in a dress and scram."
He told her.

"I use more than a minute to get dressed."
She said to him.

"Really?" He said and walked towards her.

Tope raised her hands in surrender and reared backwards. "Okay, okay. One minute. Jeez."

Denzel turned to James. "Why are you this reckless. Dude, your ass is getting married in a few days! And you're here. . .banging this. . .this. . ."

"Tope, abeg! Ah ah! My name is Tope, please!"
She shouted from the bedroom, while struggling with the hook of her bra.

"I was horny. I needed a good fuck, for crying out loud."

"You have a fiancée, James. If you needed a fuck, why didn't you take her home? You hurt her again!"

"What's your problem, man? I'm not getting married to you, am I?"

Denzel sucked in his breath. "I will hit you again."
He said between his teeth.

"And I'll let you? Why you acting like you're fucking Janelle too?"

Tope snickered.

"What?"

"Yeah. You are too upset with a slightest thing I do to her like she's your wife or something. Listen, if you're. . ."
A punch came along, cutting off his words and he reared back. James shook his head and returned the favor.

Tope shrugged and walked out the door like is didn't concern her.

°°°

Both guys sat at the edge of the bed silently staring at the floor like two teenagers who had been scolded.

They had just had a fist fight and both looked like shit at the moment.

"She doesn't deserve to be cheated on, James."
Denzel said.

James sighed. "I know. That's why I don't want her to know about it."

Denzel looked at his cousin like he had just seen a mad man. "Actually I was expecting you to say that's why you won't do it again."

James scoffed. "You know that's a lie. I'm going to do it again. Because I'm a jerk. A big jerk. You don't understand, Denzel. Tope is like a . . . I have never been this affected sexually since Pandora and you know it."

"Because Pandora taught you to have sex. That's different. You are getting married, man. This is a whole new chapter of your life being about to open. And I know it is scary as hell, but then, its a new step and a big step forward to life. You got to take it seriously."

James nodded. "I know. I swear, I tried to, but you know me nau. Guy, I no fit stop myself when I see yansh."

"But Jenelle has it all. You know, right?"

James turned to him. "Why do I have the feeling that you're trying to analyse my fiancée's booty in a sexual way?"

"Hey, I just said she's endowed. Not like that."

James nodded. "Where is she?"

"At home. With Tara, I guess who could he trying to make her forget what she saw."

James sighed again. "I'll talk to her. . .No, you should talk to her. I'll go home and see her tomorrow."

"Are you serious? You broke her heart, dude. You should apologize to her."

"You know I can't say sorry. I've never said it to anyone. Why are doing like this? Besides, she's upset. You said it yourself. What makes you think She'll want to see me or much less, talk to me?"

Denzel shook his head. The more he tried to stay away from her, the more complicated it all got.

"Fine. But you have to end this with Tope. She's ruining your relationship with Janelle. Can't you see?"

"I know. I know. Chill."

Please, don't forget to vote and comment.
Love,
Mireya💕