Chapter 34: She's a rebellious bitch, she needs to be put down

Note that this chapter will all be in Kai Stone's point of view, the whole purpose of this is so that the reader can get a image of his home life.

I was in my room staring at the blank wall with a matching blank expression.

I only hoped Princess was okay, her sister, the Principle was saying things about her brother being kidnapped. I was guessing it was Micheal that son of a bitch. What a fucktard, kidnapping a eight year old? That prat..I heard a yell in my father's office, he was apart of the five main leaders of the secret organisation called the Black Rose. Though Micheal's father is the leader of this organisation, my father is pretty powerful, they have taken over most of the world Government. The United Kingdom is one of the only places that haven't conquered yet. 

I walked annoyed and my hands in fists towards my father's office to meet his piercing glare. It was cold and felt like shards of glass piercing my skin. His mouth twisted into a frightening scowl. I kept my posture and my eyes fixed onto his nevertheless.

''I heard you've been with a girl, the girl who's parents we've killed, the girl who is one of the only heirs to the organisation that is trying to abolish The Black Rose'' he raised his voice and stood up, he was quite taller than me, and broad for his age.

He never adverted his eyes for a second and kept a looked angered gaze with mine, he then walked towards me, every step more demanding then the last. He was right before me, my father.

Alexander Maxwell Stone, Kai Alexander Stone's father.

He put his hands on my shoulder and said to me in his monstrous voice ''we're gonna kill her anyway Kai, better to cut connections'' he chuckled ever so slightly and walked towards the door and then stopped right  before he twisted the handle he breathed out.

''whats happened to your taste in women, my son? She's a rebellious bitch that needs to be put down'' he growled ever so slightly.

''I like my women rebellious, independent, she's not a bitch'' i hesitated to say 'father' because as of now i don't see him at all as my father but the enemy.

He scoffed and twisted the door handled and walked out leaving Kai in his father's office with his diamond covered cane.

I looked at my hands, when will i escaped this household?

Just then, the family maid walked in and lowered her head while talking in her usual monotone voice.

''Your father needs you to do his paperwork or you know whats coming to you''

The cane..

''Yes, Isabelle i'll get onto that soon'' i walked away towards my room and laid a hand on her shoulder comfortingly before i left.

Isabelle's family is struggling all the time, therefore her family serves us as our maids and she has no choice but to say these things and work here because of that. She's a victim just like everyone else in this household, my mother, my little sister, we are all controlled by my father.

I dragged myself to my room and grunted as i sat on my bed tired of all of this bullshit. I suddenly heard a notification from my phone and checked it annoyed. I skimmed through the message and quickly got my things and tried to get out of my house as soon as possible, swinging my jacket over my soldier and riding away in my car towards James' house. Time to do something thats worth my time instead of sulking over my life.

''Kai, can you come to James' house, its important babe, i need you''