Chapter 15: I loved the feeling of his skin touching mine...

I was snapped out of my daydream of gazing lovingly into Kai's eyes. I look at my friends.

Gag, why did i do that?

Actually there are plenty of reasons why-

smart me, shut up.

Just admit it you lo-

i will NOT admit anything! I have nothing to fucking admit!

Ugh now i'm having a damn conversation with myself.

I look at James who snapped me out of my trance and he looks at me weirdly along with Selena.

''What was that?'' he asked in confusion,

''what was what?''

''Well, you seem really salty and you just kicked Alex in the balls although i did quite enjoy that show-'' he rambled on until Selena cut him off.

''Alex may be a dick but i still sorta kinda maybe a tad bit like him...'' she mumbled as she twiddled her thumbs and looked down slightly embarrassed as i could tell by her eyes.

''I'm only salty because i'm pissed off about this shitty day i'm having but, Lena's confession just lightened up my day'' i wiggled my eyebrows smirking like an idiot at Selena as she blushes.

''Yeah um-so what happened to your day that made it so shitty?'' she changed the subject and me and James looked at each other raising our eyebrows at the same time.

I look back at Selena trying not to laugh at her nervousness and embarrassment. I practically have to bite my tongue and soon her face becomes a tomato. I decide to let her out of her misery and answer her question. I look at my two friends and scrunch my nose up remembering everything that happened.

''Brianna and Lisa now sit next to my desk for maths. I swear i was gonna gag and i bet one of them slept with Mr Johnson! and i caught Lisa and Dylan making out in the janitors closet. It looked like they were about to have sex. It was a horrifying sight.'' i shiver and their reactions are priceless.

Their jaws practically hit  the floor and Selena erupts into laughter.

''Dylan was making out with Lisa?! Just two days ago he was making out with Brianna under the bleachers!'' he laughed out.

''Second time!! And Brianna and Micheal just broke up yesterday after school, forgot to tell ya'' i said giggling.

''Micheal probably broke up with Brianna for fucking Dylan last time and Making out with him this time'' Selena said looking over to the jock tables.

''CONSPIRACY THEORIES!'' James yelled in deep voice and waved his arms about dramatically.

Me and Selena laughed along with him as people stare at us and our weird-ass behavior. Sooner or later Mr bad boy arrives at our table with his gang because thats what he does. He's done this like three times already to me, just walking up to me and saying shit but this time he has his stupid gang with him.

They think they're all that and all punk and shit.

They think they're invincible.

But, they sure are wrong.

Meet the four fuck machines, as i like to call them.

Kai, Dylan, Blake and Jax.

Kai has a nickname given by the rich Barbie girl in our school. Kiss master Kai. Apparently he's the best kisser in this school, but then again i wouldn't really be surprised by his reputation, but the nickname is really dumb. I'd rather Kick him in the balls, just like i did to Alex.

Dylan apparently has the biggest dick, i seriously doubt that. Big Dick Dylan, he's dumb Dylan to me.      

Blake, he's known as Buff Blake because of his hot body and for you nerds out there, body heat is not what i'm talkin' about. He's still Bitchy Blake even though he does live up to his fangirl made nickname.

Jax, this mother fucker doesn't deserve to be alive. He should just die. He drove a girl named Samantha into killing herself. Apparently, she really liked him as in loved  him. Belch, love causes nothing but heart break, i mean look at poor Samantha. She killed herself because she lost her virginity to Jax and didn't know he was a player. He completely ignored her for two months and drove herself lovesick. She committed suicide a week after. I only know because Selena told me. Its really sad. 

Anyway back to the story.

I gave a why-the-fuck-are-they-here look to James and Selena. James shrugged and Selena looked like she didn't know what to do. Weird. She's frozen in fear. She's usually a big-mouth and says something really sassy towards guys like them. But she's petrified. Kai's eyes land on me as he scans me up and down without knowing i'm watching his every move.

I disturb the silence ''Like what you see?'' a smirk plays on my lips as he jumps slightly in surprise.

His whole fucking gang look at me and i feel slightly intimidated. Just slightly because i am not afraid of no one.

''Yes, i sure do like what i see Princess..'' it sounds more dirty when Kai says my name and...i like it...?

''Get the fuck outta here!'' James says awesomely, literally felt like i should fist bump him at this point but i decided to save that for later.

''Oh? And what if we don't you worthless jackass!'' Jax growls and he had no right even speaking for what he did to that poor girl. I'm surprised he could live with himself. So in anger i retort.

''If you don't get outta here i will beat yo worthless ass'' i clench my fists as i always do when i'm pissed.

''fuck off, you don't wanna get involved in this little Princess'' Jax replies.

Did he really just fucking say that?!

Next thing i knew i tried to throw a punch at him but someone caught it.

No, not Jax.

Kai.

He catches my punch without a problem. His skin felt so warm, i loved the feeling of his skin touching mine. It sent tingles everywhere and i pulled away from his grip.

I loved the feeling of his hand.

''Oh do you now?'' a smirk plastered all over his face.

FUCK! DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!

I felt my face burn up and my ears go red.

''Shit...'' i mumbled under my breath.