Chapter 25: Boss wants her dead, she will be dead. End of discussion

I bit my lip as he talked in that husky voice of his.

''You know, i really like you'' he breathed out, my face turned the darkest shade of red.

Did he just say he likes me?!

OKAY, OKAY PLAY IT COOL PRINCESS.

I must be fucking dreaming.

''Everybody does fuck boy'' i bit my lip harder as i reminded myself that he was  fuck boy.

''No'' he cupped my face with his hand and a small gasp escaped from my lips.

''I love you my Princess''

And without hesitation, with out a single ounce of doubt running through my thoughts, without my mind telling me otherwise, i crashed my lips against his.

No, this wasn't the cliche that the bad boy was soft inside or anything. But he sure as hell was to me. His lips tasted like mint, his kiss was passionate and gentle. Not like anyone else who has ever kissed me before except ..Mitch. We grew attention, (YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION!! YOU DON'T WANT MY HEART!! I'm so sorry..) people gazed at us occasionally as our lips collided, he pinned me against the wall, his hand trailed up my thigh. His lips, his body against mine, it was bittersweet heat. Soon, i heard a ringing, i had realized it was coming from the table next to us. Kai's freaking phone. His lips part from mine and he let out a deep sigh.

''I'm sorry Princess, i gotta take this call''

And with that, he was gone.

I bring my fingers towards my lips and brush them against where he kissed me. My face in slight shock.

''Damn'' i breath out still gasping for air.

I turned towards the pool, where Selena and Alex were eating each other and I had a glimpse from the corner of my eye of James and this girl called Tanya intensely making out. They blasted 'Kiki do you love me?' through the speaker as i watched Kai leave the party.

I felt that i should follow him. See whats so important. Yeah, i know i'm nosy, but i felt a longing for him. I creep behind Kai as we walked down a street, he strolls into a dark shady-looking alley way and i conceal myself behind a wall. I could make out some other figures that looked like  Blake, Jax and Dylan, AKA Kai's gang. Kai talked on the phone aggressively as his friends surrounded him.

''No- I-i can't, i can't kill her- Yes, i know she killed Mitch b-but i- sir- fine!'' he yelled with fury and threw the phone towards the wall as it bounced on the wall and got damaged, landing in the garbage bin.

''You guys know i can't kill Princess!" he cried to his friends pleadingly.

I gasped but i covered my mouth as i listened in more.

''Bro, we got your back'' Dylan reassured.

''Your such a weakling Kai-'' Jax was cut off by a figure revealing themselves from the shadows.

''Micheal'' Blake robotically spoke.

''Boss wants her dead, she will be dead. End of discussion'' he demanded with utter power and bossiness in his voice.

''She didn't do anything Micheal!'' Kai growled causing Micheal's piercing glare to lay on him.

''She killed Mitch and we've been trying to find her for a years. If you don't kill her i will.'' Micheal grunted automatically.

''I doubt that, Mr good-grades-Quarterback here wouldn't want to ruin his perfect record'' Jax retorted.

''I have my reasons why i keep up the perfect image'' he looked like he was forcing himself to stay calm.

''Yeah, but it wouldn't be so perfect if you so much as put one toe out of line forget a murder'' Dylan muttered under his breath.

''If any of you so much as lay a finger on her-!'' Kai roared.

''Oooh! Kai has a new girlfriend--'' Jax mocks with a smirk plastered all over his face.

''He loves her'' Blake said plainly and mysteriously.

''Enough! If you won't get rid of her than i would just have to do it in my own way..'' Micheal angrily bursts out with.

''I'll protect her-!'' Kai growls.

''What part of 'my own way' did you not understand?''

At this point tears were running down my face, so they're the so-called 'Black Rose'. I wasn't scared, i was crying because Kai wanted to protect me, he wanted to save me from this and his bastards of friends. And i can't believe the sweet, caring Micheal is apart of all this..Well, people can wear masks i guess..