Chapter 7: My Princess

''I'm NOT getting into the closet with that jackass!!'' i yelled as Kai snickered,

In all honesty, i have no feelings for Kai, at least i think so. He is hot and all but i mean he's slept with half the girls in school! So even if i do fall for him after all this, how do i know i wouldn't be just like all the other bitches he's fucked?

''Well, TOO BAD!'' Brianna choked out and my friends laughed totally drunk out of their minds.

''shit..'' i yelled as Selena and James pushed me into the closet as i landed on the floor in a thump.

Kai just walked in casually smirking at me while i quickly got up from the floor. I walked towards the corner of the small closet avoiding the players eye contact. He stood there, on the other side of the closet with his arms crossed over his chest smirking at me.

''What are you so afraid of my Princess?'' he purred and my eyes slightly widened.

''Your Princess? I'm not your Princess...''i hissed,

''you didn't answer the question love'' he retorted.

''Oh shut up''.

He walked closer to me and as i was in the corner i had no where to go as his poker face was plastered on. He towered over me and his hand brushed over mine. i slightly shivered over the touch, correction; his touch. I gulped and his lips curled into a smirk and i saw lust in his eyes.

''I'm not making out with you'' i straight up said,

''I promise it doesn't count as falling in love'' he stated and i tried to step away but my back hits the wall.

I knew he was drunk. I start to breath in heavily, fuck it.

I smash my lips against his and he kisses back roughly , loving the taste of him i bit the bottom of his lip. Tingles all over my body and i wrap my arms around his neck tugging onto his hair deepening the kiss. He grinds against me, smirking in the kiss. I could taste the alcohol on his mouth. I couldn't admit this to anyone but i was enjoying it.

Only to be cut off by the door swinging open and everyone else gasping in shock. I pull away from him with the back of my hand brushing against my lips with a slight blush.

''Ooooh lal la~'' Selena sings and James snickers, laughing his damn ass off.

I walk out the closet breathing heavily and looking at the floor embarrassed, i left Kai not knowing or caring what happened with him. I grabbed Selena and James by the hand and speed walked to my car. I mean i was only like half drunk so i could drive, unlike these two maniacs. 

~Time Skip~

Once i dropped those two loonies i went home, i walked up the creaky stairs, after telling Nancy to go home, i walked into Jake's room and smiled kissing his forehead and collapsed onto my bed staring at the ceiling.

Did i just kiss Kai Alexander Stone?! Fuck, i am NOT going to be one of his hoes he fucks and switches over and over. I can't go through that again...Not again...I was so young...

I turned over to my side, not even changing my clothes i fell into a deep sleep.

~Big Time Skip because this author is lazy~

''I was drunk! He was drunk! NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED BETWEEN US GUYS!'' I screamed at my two best friends.

''You suuuure?'' James grinned and i rolled my eyes,

''Yes! I'm sure Jay!'' i was irritated as hell.

''She totally loves him!'' Selena nudged James and i mentally facepalmed,

''You guys annoy me..'' i mumbled earning a laugh from them.

''I walked into he school with my two friends, i earned giggles and stares from people. I looked at them fed up.

''Am i really that hot that you people are staring!?'' i joked as they stopped staring and carried on giggling.

I knew they knew about the make out session between me and Kai at Brianna's stupid party. Then i saw Kai talking with his friends, he made eye contact with me for about five seconds and looked away embarrassed.