Chapter 1: Suck on my non-existent dick...

I walk through the door of my brand new school unenthusiastically, without a care in the world. New school whoopee.... i put on a poker face and stroll down the corridors as if i owned the place, people stared and murmurs and whispers about me were heard. I growled at them as anger filled inside of me while i heard their comments.

''I heard she got kicked out of 4 schools..''

''Apparently she was born with the name 'Princess', like what the fuck is that about?''

''i heard she's the headmaster's-''

I slammed the 9th grader against the lockers ''don't start fucking rumors about me!''

the 9th grader shook his head clearly scared as his eyes widen more in terror and i let him go and walk off like it was nothing.People carried on staring as i strolled down the hallway, i look over to the right hand side to see a redhead-no actually two redheads walking around with what looked to me like a  hot quarterback. I scowled at the dominant looking girl as she made eye contact with me, she looked exactly like one of those slutty mean girls. She walked over to me waving her hips around and flicking her hair with her hunky boyfriend. While the other one just tagged along, her outfit look like what a hooker would wear, the most slutty girl i have ever seen. They looked as if they were one pair rich bitches with all their expensive clothes and fake nails. I looked at them with disgust as they walked over and the main dipshit Queen Bee crossed her arms in a huff.

''Oh look at that, we have royalty in our hands'' she put her hand over her mouth in a fake gasp, while her sidekick copied with less drama

''you know its a shame that your looks have been wasted on your horrible clothes and personality Miss Princess'' she said in the most sassiest way she could ever say it.

''Oh well its a shame that your personality has been wasted on your horrible looks and clothes Miss whore'' i retorted earning a grumble from her and a gasp from the other dumb redhead.

She stomped away with her puppy of a boyfriend and bestie mumbling stuff like,

''i cannot believe she called me whore'' and ''daddy will hear about this!''

  i smirked and shouted ''oh and i didn't quite catch your name Little Miss Queen Bee!''

''Its Brianna you asshole!!'' she yelled back as she turned the corner of the hallway with her loyal companions.

I chuckled as i walked as slow as i could down the hallways. I heard a few whispers behind me and a few laughs and i suddenly felt a hand slap my ass. Fucking Bastard. At instinct i turned round and punched the guy without looking at their face

''OW!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!''.

I laugh at the guy holding his nose and glaring daggers at me,

''well, you slapped my ass in attempted to seduce me?'' i said

''well did it work?''he immediately retorted without thinking

''No!'' i yelled in surprise ''suck on my non-existent dick'' i said while crossing my arms over my chest as people ''ooohh'' ed and ''Ohh'' ed around us.

''just for you, i will gladly-''

i cut him off by bitch slapping him across the face

''finish that sentence and the only thing you'll be kissing is my left fist, remember that..or maybe..just maybe your memory is just as short as your dick''  i smirked exaggerating 'your' and left him fuming angry and speechless.

One of his friends came from behind him with their fists on their mouth ''Ohhh!! Alex, my bro you need some ice for that burn!!''

he said as i walked away smirking to myself. 'Alex' replied with ''shut up..'' and turned around where i was walking t away ''Asshole!!'' he yelled and i just gave him my middle finger from behind without a word.

I heard the bell ring with me just 5 minutes away from the English classroom, i walked nonchalantly and slowly as i reached for the door nob and walked in to the classroom fashionably late as always only to meet the teacher's piercing glare.

''You are 8 minutes late Miss Jones! What is your excuse?''

yeah i waited like 3 minutes outside of the classroom,anyway this teacher looked pissed off , i could practically feel the hatred radiating off him. I sat down at my desk and put my feet on top of the desk

''i was late because i wanted to be late; deal with it you bald, single, middle aged man with no social life whatsoever''

i said as i heard gasps around the room. The man looked like he was about to cry,

''g-go to the principals office now Miss Jones!'' he sputtered out. I shrug it off and leave the classroom

''bye bitches'' i say before i walk out the door and stroll down the hallway.

I see the door of the principals office 'Principal Jones' in golden lettering. I walk in to see a familiar blond look up at me with sky blue orbs full of curiosity

''well, well what did you do this time?'' she said with a grin

''can't a girl just visit her sister to say hi?'' i say with a smirk.

That's right, my sister is the Principal of this trashy school, in fact the youngest in its history 26 year old, Clare Angelica Jones.

''With you Princess, no'' she replied with a raised eye brow

''okay fiiine, i may or may not have insulted the teacher just a tad bit'' i said as my grin grew wider and hers turned into a frown.

She sighed and motioned me to sit down, i looked at the seat and sat on it slowly and waited.

''You know mom and dad would've wanted you to do good in school, this is the last school that'll take you and that's because i'm-''

i felt fire burn in me, and i snapped at her, cutting her off and stood up banging my right fist on the table.

''How would you know what mom and dad would've wanted?!! THEY DIED 8 YEARS AGO!!''

and without realizing it tears had rolled down my face. I quickly wiped them as Clare looked at me with soft eyes, i took one last look at her before i stormed out slamming the door behind me.