Chapter 22: YOU BREAK HER HEART AND I'LL FUCK YOUR BROTHER THOUGH

Next day i decided to actually go to school so i just sat there gazing longingly at the clock so lunch would actually start already considering the fact that i'm hungry as fuck.

All these thoughts ran through my mind as i gazed at the clock deep in my thoughts.

Who were the 'Black Rose'?

Why was the letter from them missing when i woke up today

Did fate actually want me and Kai to be together?

What the fuck is Selena gonna make me wear for the pool party?

I wonder who Michael is dating now that Bitchy Brianna and him broke up.

I wonder how Kai looks topless...

Then my mind goes wondering off down the gutter, his muscles tightening while he walks around in those sexy tight swim shorts, his bulge sticking out through his pants...

Ah fuck, i sound like a horny lovesick tween.

Then saved by the bell, i sprinted out the class room ignoring Mr SPANKhurst's mutters about how this generation is corrupt and shit. I look around the Cafeteria only to find Selena and Alex talking calmly while James eats a chicken leg in the background look like he ain't giving two shits. As i walk closer i start to hear bits and pieces of their conversation.

''People change for the better, please let me change for you''

''Whats with the sudden interest in me Alex? You wanna manipulate me just like you manipulate the rest?''

Well, she ain't wrong. I walked faster and skidded to Selena's side. She puts a hand on my shoulder to acknowledge my present while her eyes still fixed on Alex's longing expression. His eyes turn to me like he wanted me to back him up, does he have no fucking shame? He slapped my ass on the first day of school and now he wants me to back him up. I give him a hard stare and then eventually talk giving them both a break from the awkward silence and James chewing chicken in the background.

''Does someone perhaps have finally realized their feelings for Selena?'' i raise a eyebrow at Alex suggestively.

He covers his redden cheeks with the back of his hand, his fingers grip into his palm as he adverted his eyes. It was kinda hot and cute at the same time and i knew Selena thought that too, her cheeks were tinted pink. I raised a eyebrow and looked at both of them, my eyes keep adverting to each of them and their red cheeks. Fed up, i sighed tiredly.

''When the fuck are you both gonna admit your feelings to eachother?''

Still silence.

Then James decided to comment after all this time.

''JUST KISS AND FUCK ALREADY GOD HELP US ALL'' he yells like the maniac and amazing person he is.

The Cafeteria goes silent for a second and everyone looks at James with his face covered in chicken crumbs in all his glory. They immediately go back to whatever they were doing. Alex walks away but not just before he whispers something into Selena's ear which was so audible i bet Shouko Nishimya could hear it (JK I'M SORRY THAT WAS NOT FUNNY BUT THE FEELS FROM KOE NO KATACHI KILLED ME).

''Meet up with me at the pool party if your willing to give me a second chance''

He left and left Selena speechless. While he walks away i decided to shout something.

''YOU BREAK HER HEART AND I'LL FUCK YOUR BROTHER THOUGH'' i shouted like a crazy person to Alex as he turns around and i shoot him a smirk, he walks away in panic.

I turn towards Selena's surprised and annoyed face and grinned at her cheekily. James came behind us and wrapped his arms around our necks squeezing us.

''Yeah, and i'll fuck his sister, Princess'' he grinned, i laughed, like a lot and Selena couldn't help it and burst out giggling.

''I bet you enjoyed that chicken leg?'' Selena wiggled her eyebrows and I chuckled.

''I ship it''

''Oh shut up you both, if your gonna ship me with someone, ship me with Chloe'' he muttered the bit about Chloe and we all started laughing.

''Honestly though, i'd rather ship Princess and Kai sorry bro'' Selena nudged James suggestively muttering ''ay aye''.

James chuckled and nodded ''yessss'' he cheered.

I rolled my eyes playfully and escaped from James's arm around my shoulders, i crossed my arms over my chest and looked at them both seriously.

''Seriously though guys, its only fourth period, i suggest we skip and go Selena's house to get ready for the party''  i raise a eyebrow as i watch them look at each other like they could read each other's minds or some shit.

''Ay why not?'' James said and as soon as he said those words someone and i mean a sexy someone decided to but into our conversation like always.

''Hey ladies''

''Kai, i'm not a girl'' James crosses his arms over his chest.

''Sure you ain't''