~ Fifteen ~

I'm pissed. Really pissed. Johnny is pissed and won't open up to me again. How are we meant to raise two babies together if he won't even talk to me about what's wrong! 

I stomp down the hall into the living room. Percy is laying on the couch watching. "Hey Liv." He mumbles. I roll my eyes and stomp through the room and out the front door. I stomp down the side walk not knowing where I'm going. I walk for 15 minutes before I realise I'm standing outside my parents house.

I consider walking up and knocking. Right now all I want is a hug from my mom. I wish if I walk up there mom will hug me and tell me everything will be okay. But I know if I do she'll probably yell at me about coming over this late then make me give my babies up.

I let tears roll down my cheeks as I continue walking. About two blocks away I hear someone calling my name. "Olivia!" The voice says louder. I stop and look around but don't see anyone. "Olivia." The voice says from behind me. I spin and see Greg staring at me with concern in his eyes.

"What?" I snap taking a step back from him. "Are you okay?" He asks actually sounding like he cares. "Like you care." I snort and begin to stomp off again. "Olivia." He says grabbing hold of my wrist. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. I roll my eyes and pull at my wrist but he doesn't let go.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for cheating on. For the way Kirsten and I treated you this past year. I'm sorry for today too."

"Glad you've cleared your conscience." I spit back finally getting my wrist free and heading to the park and sitting on the grass under a large Willow tree. I sigh and wrap my arms around my legs and rest my head on my knees. I'm not sitting for long when I here footsteps coming towards me I lift my head. I recognise Johnny straight away and rest my head back down.

He doesn't say anything. He just sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I lean into him letting fresh tears stream out. "How'd you find me?" I ask when my tears finally stop. "Greg called me." He whispers pulling me closer. "He yelled at me."

"What?" I snap my head up to look at him. "He yelled at me for upsetting you for a bit then told me you were here."

"Why'd you run off?" He asks brushing my hair off my face. "Because you wouldn't talk to me." I mumble looking down, letting my hair fall on my face again. "You were pissed and wouldn't talk to me. How are we meant to raise babies together if you won't talk to me?" I start crying again, thankfully my hair covers my face so Johnny doesn't see.

"I was pissed. I didn't tell you why because I didn't want you to get pissed at me." He whispers. "That's stupid." I snort lifting my face to lock my eyes with him.

"I know that now." He sighs. "Tell me why." I demand. "I was still pissed about Greg and Kirsten. I was also angry that you weren't. They've treated you like absolutely shit this year and you just shrugged it off."

"But I don't care about them any more. I care about you, the babies, your dad and brothers. I don't want to waste my energy on them."

"I'm sorry."

"Will you start talking to me?" I sniffle. "I will. I promise." He says holding his pinky out to me. A slow smile spreads across my face as I hook my pinky with his. "Were going to stay here?" Johnny asks bumping his knee against mine. "No. I was going to go to Sams but you showed up." I smile bumping his knee back.

"Come on. Let's go home." Johnny stands up and holds his hand out to me.

In the morning I'm woken by Johnny snuggling closer to me. "Morning." I mumble. When Johnny doesn't answer I poke his cheek. "Hey." Poke. "Johnny." Poke. "Wake up." Poke. Johnnys eyelashes flutter and a small smile appears on his lips. "Guess I'll have to show Percy all the clothes I brought yesterday." I fake sigh with a huge smile on my face.