~ Thirteen ~

At the start of history Kirsten is called out. 10 minutes later Johnny nudges his elbow against mine. I glance up and he passes me his phone with a smirk.

Told ya. Suspended for 2 weeks ;)

I smile brightly as I read the text from Marc. I quickly spin in my seat and shove his phone onto Sams desk. "No fucking way." I hear her whisper. "No shit." Charlie whispers handing Johnny his phone back. "Put that phone away!" Mrs Jones uncharacteristically yells making me jump. Johnny rolls his eyes and puts it back into his pocket. "What's up her ass?" Charlie whispers.

After school Johnny and I end up at the lake not from his house. "This is beautiful." I say looking into the crystal water. "Nice huh?" He says giving me a smile that shows his dimples. "Does anyone live there?" I ask pointing towards one lone house. "Not anymore. My grandparents lived there until they got too old." Johnny tells me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my head.

"Your grandparents?" I question putting my hands on top of his. "Yeah. Dads parents. They died a few years back."

"Is it warm enough to go swimming?" I ask turning in his arms. "Not yet." Johnny smiles kissing my nose. We walk around the lake before ending up sitting on the small pier with our feet dangling in the cold water. "I don't want to ever leave here." I sigh resting my head on Johnnys shoulder. "We can come out again in the summer." He says kissing the top of my head. "How come there are no other houses out here?" I ask threading my fingers through his.

"Grandads grandads grandma owned all the land around it and left it to all her kids and they never built. My grandad built the cabin for nan after they got married." He shrugs. "That is so sweet." I whisper feeling emotional. "Not as sweet as me." He chuckles. I laugh before giving placing my lips on his. Before Johnny can slid his tongue into my mouth I pull my legs out of the water and push him down to his back.

I deepen the kiss as I throw my leg over him. I slide my hands into the bottom of Johnnys shirt and trace the hair from his belly button to the top of his pants with my finger tips making him shiver. Johnnys hands move to the button of my jeans and expertly undoes them. I quickly pull my jeans and panties off as Johnny pulls his down to his knees then I'm back on top of him.

I smash my lips against his grinding against his hard cock. "Liv." He moans as I move my lips to his neck and suck gently, making sure not to leave a mark. Johnny lifts his hips making me moan when his tip rubs against my clit. I quickly slide him into me. As I ride Johnny the setting sun hits his face enhancing his handsome features.

I moan and smash my lips against hard as I come. As I ride out my orgasm Johnny grabs my hips and pumps into me faster. He comes moments after me. I rest my forehead against his as we catch our breathe. "I don't normally have sex on the first date." Johnny smirks placing a small kiss on my smiling ones.

"Me either." I laugh as I move off him. "You look so beautiful." Johnny smiles tucking my hair behind my ear before pulling up his pants. Before I can answer him my stomach growls making me blush.

"Come on. Let's feed my three favourite people."

~

The next month flies by. Graduation is tomorrow. "Pumpkin you look so pregnant!" Charlie says laying on Johnnys bed. "Funny that." I say sticking my tongue out at him before going back to painting Sams nails.

"I can't believe how no one at school has noticed." Sam says eyeing my belly. "I know right?" I answer before moving onto her next hand. "Whoa. What's going on here?" Johnny asks entering his room. "We're prepping for tomorrow." I smile at him as he places a kiss on my cheek before moving to the bed. "You two are sickly cute." Sam smiles. "Like you two are any better." I laugh screwing the lid back on the nail polish.