~ Ten ~

"Who is it?" I ask sitting up a little peering around the open door frame to look.

Marc walks in giving me a sympathetic smile before taking his place on the couch. "Go up stairs please Thomas."

"Olivia."

I freeze at the sound of my mother's voice. My heart begins racing so hard I feel like it's going to jump out my chest.

"M-mom?" I stutter when Johnny gives my side a little pinch. "Come on. Let's go home." She says in a clipped tone. "You want me to come home?" I ask feeling myself smile a little.

"Of course hunny. We can sort this mess out. I've booked you an appointment for the morning."

"An appointment?" I ask scrunching my eyebrows. "To get rid of it." My mom says rolling her eyes. Then glaring at everything around the room.

"What? No!" I yell jumping to my feet. "I'm keeping it." I tell her locking my eyes with hers so she knows my mind is made.

"You can't keep it. You will ruin your life." Mom says keeping her voice low. "No." I tell her again trying to steady my voice.

"Wake up Olivia! You can't have this delinquents baby! As soon as it's out he'll leave you! I mean look at him!" Mom starts yelling.

"Don't you dare talk about him!" I scream stepping forward. Suddenly there's a hand wrapped around my arm pulling me back.

"You're being ridiculous Olivia! Open your eyes! He's just using you for sex!"

"M'mam. In all fairness you don't know anything about my son." Marc says in his calming voice standing in between me and my mother.

"I know his type! He's just using her! She needs to get her life together so she can get married and have babies with a decent man!" Mom screams in Marc's face.

"Who said they won't get married? So what if they're young and in love. My wife and I were in their exact same position and were together for 22 years."

"Dad." Johnny says sadly from behind me tightening his grip on my arm. "Where is she? I want to speak to her. Maybe she's the only one with any sense in this family." Mom spits out.

"What the fuck mom!" I yell trying to step forward but am pulled straight back into Johnnys chest. "You can see her at Grove Shore cemetery." Marc says his calm face fading.

"Oh." Mom says looking shocked. "Now please get out of my house. We'll be around tomorrow to get the rest of Olivia's things." Marc says clenching his jaw.

My mom doesn't say anything, she just looks into Marc's eyes. She must see something in them because she turns on her heel and walks out, slamming the door.

"I'm so sorry." I cry throwing my arms around Marc. "It's okay Liv." Marc sighs wrapping his arms around me. "I probably should have asked if you actually wanted to stay here before I told your mom." Marc chuckles when I release my arms from him.

"Thank you." I whisper giving him another quick hug before turning around to Johnny but he's gone. "He's gone to his room." Marc smiles sadly at me before going up stairs.

When I open Johnnys door I see his room is a mess again. Johnny is sitting on the end of his bed with his elbows on his knees, face in his hands.

"Johnny." I whisper running my fingers through his hair. "Johnny." I say louder. When he doesn't answer I grab his wrist and try to move them away from his face but fail.

"Johnny." I say again, this time my voice breaking. "Please." I whisper. "Why didn't you go with her?" Johnnys voice breaks too.

"I didn't want too." I whisper tugging at his arms again. "But she's your mom." He whispers still not letting me move his hands. "And I'm our baby's mom." I say gently tugging at his wrists one last time.