~ Four ~

I spend Friday night crying in my bed. On Saturday morning my mom comes into telling me that her and dad are going to Shore Grove for the weekend and won't be back until Monday night, not noticing that I've been a sobbing wreck all weekend.

After they leave I cry in my bed again until lunch time. That's when I decide to ring Johnny. He needs to know. It's the right thing to do. Right?

I grab my phone off my bedside table and cuddle back into my blankets.

"Hello?" He answers after two rings. "Hey." I mumble. "Oh hey Liv. What's up?" He asks I hear a clatter from his end. "Can you come over?" I ask quietly. "Sure. When?" He says.

"Now. Just come right in. I'm in my room." I say and hang up without letting him answer.

15 minutes later I hear footsteps outside my room before the door opens and Johnny walks in.

"Shit Liv you look awful." He chuckles sitting on his side of my bed. I sit up to face him. As soon as my eyes lock with his I burst into tears again.

"What's wrong?" He asks sweetly pulling me into a hug. I hug him back as tight as I can. Savouring this moment. I know as soon as I tell him he'll yell at me and say he never wants to see me again.

I pull back and wipe my nose on the back of my hand. "I'm pregnant." I whisper looking at my blanket. Johnny stays quite and doesn't yell. After what feels like a life time but was probably only 30 seconds I look up.

Johnny is sitting frozen on my bed. His mouth hanging open and wide eyes. "Johnny." I whisper. He snaps out of his state of shock and clenches his jaw.

"How far?" He snaps locking his eyes with mine, they're clouded with pure anger. "I go back Wednesday to find out. And to talk about my options." I say through the new tears falling.

"Your options?" He questions in a harsh tone. "I'm guessing like adoption or abortion." I whisper crying harder at my words. I know I can't be that far along but I already love this baby.

"Did you plan this?" He spits out. "Of course not! How could you think that?" I cry.

Johnny doesn't say anything. He just gets up and walks out the door, slamming the front door on the way. I lay back on my bed and cry myself to sleep.

I sleep and cry for the rest of the weekend, allowing myself to wollow in my self pity. By Monday morning my eyes are puffy and red. I consider not going but I quickly decide against it. I need to keep my grades up if I want to support this baby by myself.

I walk into school and head straight for my locker. When I see Greg and Kirsten I clench my jaw and stomp over to them. Gotta show this baby their mamas not a pushover.

"Move." I spit out. "No." Kirsten says only pulling her lips away for a second before reattaching them. "Seriously. Get the fuck away from locker."

"You look like shit." Kirsten smirks pushing Greg away. "Aw you missing me baby?" Greg teases. I don't know if it's my hormones, the word 'baby' or I'm just straight up sick of their shit but before I know what I'm doing I've raised my fist and about to punch Greg in his stupid face.

A hand grabs wrist before I can connect though. I look down and look at the hand in disgust before trying to pull free. "Olivia. Stop."

I instantly freeze at Johnny low words. I turn slowly and look at him. His jaw is clenched just like mine. He has dark, deep bags under his eyes. Like he hasn't slept all weekend. Good. Serves him right.

I pull my wrist out of his hand and open my locker. From the corner of my eye I see Greg pulling Kirsten away.

"What the fuck Johnny? Why'd you stop her?" Sam shrieks pulling Charlie up to us. "He needs another punch in the face. So does his whore." She babbles.