~ Seven ~

I walk all the way home, well stomp. As soon as I'm through the door I go straight for the shower. Once I'm dressed in my pyjamas I stomp into the kitchen looking for something to eat. I slam the cupboards and fridge when I don't find anything. "Hunny?" Mom says walking into the kitchen. "What?" I snap opening the fridge again. "Why are you home early?" She asks sitting at the small table.

"I could ask you the same thing." I snap as I slam the fridge door again. "We wanted to surprise you." Mom says keeping her voice calm. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and stomp to my bedroom, slam the door and turn my music up loud. I stomp around my room and actually clean it.

Just as I finish making my bed the music suddenly turns off. I turn around ready to yell at whatever parent came into my room but when I see Johnny I stay silent. "You okay?" He asks quietly. Walking over to me. "Im fine." I sigh sitting on my bed. "No you're not." He says sitting next to me.

"Why were you angry today?" I ask quietly. "Honestly?" He asks picking at his finger nails. "Of course." I tell him. "I heard Greg talking shit again." He mumbles. "I wanted to beat the shit out of him but I thought you'd be mad at me." He sighs. "But then I punched him." I smile bumping my shoulder against his. "Me, Sam and Charlie tried to follow you but Mrs Jones wouldn't let us." Johnny tells me wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"What a bitch." I smile up at him. "You're parents are home early." He says making my smile flatter. "Apparently they wanted to surprise me." I grumble. "Did you talk to them yet?" He asks pulling me closer. "No. I don't want too. I'm scared." I pout. "You weren't scared to tell me."

"I was practically shitting myself." I laugh. "I guess I'll tell them tonight." I sigh resting my head on his shoulder. "Want me to be there?" He asks dropping a kiss on my head. "No. I'll be fine. Just if I call come get me?" I pout again. "You won't need me too." He smiles and kisses me. "I might need you to come over and clean my room though." He laughs when I slap him on his chest.

"Olivia?" My mom asks quietly popping her head around the door. "Leave the door open if you're studying." She says giving Johnny a disapproving look. She pushes the door open before walking off. "Studying?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Johnny. "I may have told I was here to study." He chuckles.

Johnny and I pretend to study. We do the old hold the book open and put something inside it trick. "I can't stop looking at it." Johnny whispers running his fingers over the scan. "Are you scared?" He asks looking up at me. "Petrified." I sigh moving closer to him. "How can we afford it? What if I'm a bad mom? How can I push it out?" I ramble.

"You're going to be great mom Liv. We'll make it work." Johnny smiles taking my hand but quickly letting it go when dad walks past my room for the forth time. "I should probably go." He sighs standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow." Johnny smiles showing his dimples before giving me a quick kiss.

After Johnny leaves I pack up the books and slip my scan photo inside my bedside table draw. "Olivia! Can you come here please?" Dad calls from the living room. I sigh and go to the living room where my parents are sitting on the sofa. "Yeah?" I ask sitting on the chair. "We don't like how much time you're spending with this Johnny boy." Dad says. "Excuse me?" I ask sitting up right. "I think you need to focus on your studies." He explains with a frown on his face.

"And you need to focus on finding someone to settle down with." Mom adds. I stare at both my parents shocked. "You've spending so much time with him you're already changing. We got a call from the school saying you skipped for half the day yesterday and then you come home early today. It's not like you." Mom says softly.

"What the fuck!" I yell standing up. "You can't tell me who I can and cannot see!"

"See you're acting different." Dad raising his voice. "We don't want to ruin your life by doing something stupid like getting pregnant!" Mom yells. "Well it's too late for that!" I yell back. "Don't be so stupid!" Mom yells standing up to. "I'm pregnant mom and guess what it's Johnny!" I scream with tears streaming down my face. As soon as the words leave my mouth mom slaps me across the face.