Part Fifty Nine

A/N Sorry for the delay with this chapter, so hectic at the moment, but it's here. Just a lengthy epilogue to come, as these two have finally come to an end. But there is another story coming very soon. Thanks for all the posts, comments and love. Each makes me smile, and strive to work harder. MZxxx  

Chapter Fifty Nine

Somehow, Bo had managed to drag Natasha upstairs, though he wasn't sure how. His legs were wobbly and his libido out of control, as the front door slammed behind them, he turned and pressed her up against it.

"Do you mean it?"

She nodded, "I can't stop thinking about you, can't stop wanting you."

Her words were breathy and elicited the same reaction in him, "fuck."

He slid his hands down her body, and under the waist band of the loose leggings she wore, and as he slid them down her hips, his lips found hers. Power, he dominated her for just a moment, before she fought back, lips crashing, teeth snagging, it was fast, it was furious, and it was the most special, most exciting thing he'd ever felt.

Her bare skin under his hands, her hands on his skin, there was a desperation that he'd never felt before, even though things had been explosive before. As her hands spread over his chest, he groaned into her neck, but as they tweaked his nipples, he couldn't control the bite into that soft flesh.

She merely moaned, uncaring, lifting her hands and his t-shirt, tugging it free throwing it over his head. And even though he had her pinned against the door, she took over, stooping to lick, his pecs, his shoulders, a suckle at each of his nipples. Then her hands ran down to his waist, cupping him through his jeans and he was about to lose all control. Plastering his hands across her lace covered arse, he lifted her, and as she wrapped her legs around his waist, he pressed her into the door, using his body weight to keep her there.

"Jesus," he murmured as he managed to reach a hand between them and tug down his sweats. Poised to enter her, he realised he didn't have a condom to hand, and grunted in frustration.

"What?"

He tried to move, without losing any contact between them, but it wasn't easy with his clothing wrapped around his ankles, "need a condom."

She bit her lip, then shook her head, pressing down on to him, "we're good."

That made him freeze, she'd been so adamant to date.

She nodded, "I'm covered, the injection...I just never..." She dropped her head to his shoulder and murmured, "I never trusted you properly until now."

It all slotted into place, she didn't trust him not to get her pregnant, to abandon her, she was fighting history repeating itself.

"If we ever got caught out, I'll be there, a million percent. You know that? I'm not him, I'm not running away."

She bit her lip again, staring into his eyes, and he could see the tears welling. "I know that, Bo. Now are we doing this, or what?"

Laughing he thrust into her, and all words fled her lips at the same time as any coherent thought. It was fast, it was hard, it was angry, it was passionate, but most of all it was love. Proper unbridled and reciprocated love, and neither of them had ever had that before.

They made it to the lounge, where he devoured her with him mouth on the sofa, and she reciprocated in the kitchen. By the time the reached the bedroom, they were both exhausted, sated, and besotted in equal measure. For both of them, giving up their inhibitions, their past and embracing what they shared, just lifted everything to a different level.