19

After I spied on Moe and Jayla I hurried out the basement with tears in my eyes. Moe fucked her and I was in disbelief. I didn't really want to lose that but it was my fault why I did. Damn Brenda why did you not let her know what you had going on I thought in my head. I thought maybe if I didn't tell her she maybe wouldn't have wanted to fuck with me or fuck me. Hell I was lonely Keonte had been in prison for years, what was I supposed to do. Now I'm over here feeling sad about Moe, knowing Keonte will be home in three months or sooner. Our relationship started to get rocky that's why I cheated, I feel like he has hoes and that he hasn't really been truthful. I feel like every time he would get mad at me he had other bitches to confide in. I don't know what to do but I guess I got to get over it and let Moe be happy. I just don't want to see her hurt by that girl again. She vented to me about her and I felt like what happened was fucked up. I wonder why the fuck is she back and I was gonna find out her real intentions. I have to at least do that than maybe Moe would talk to me again hopefully. This would be so hard to do but I needed to construct me a plan.

Anyways I just decided to go for a walk because my ass was everywhere at the moment. My head was everywhere and I was just a mess. I went to change into some fitness clothes and made sure I was replenished so I could take my walk. After I got refreshed I walked out my house and put my headphones in. I was in my zone and I wanted to jog but it was too damn hot I'm not bout to sweat. I was a big girl too lol, not that damn big but I was very thick. I knew I was gonna be more darker walking in this damn sun but my mind needed some peace right now. I went to the same trail that Moe and I walked so I could really walk for some hours. I was gonna leave before it got dark though cause I do not do woods or bugs. ****2 hours later**** I was done walking the trail and was now headed back home. I saw a car slowly creep up from behind me and I started jogging towards my house. The car got closer and I reached for my keys which had pepper spray on them. It was nobody but Jayla and I was relieved but not really relieved. "Hey girl what are you doing out here", she asked like we was friends. "Oh just walking getting some things off my mind", I responded. "You should come over and have some wine with me."

"I don't think that's a good idea, I know that you know Moe and you lied to me", I said truthfully. "How do you know that", she asked with a smirk on her face. "I saw you pull up at her house after she told me to leave, you don't want to help me you wanted to get me away from her. I already did that for myself by not telling her the truth about my prison boyfriend." She laughed and shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well Moe is mine now, better luck next time." I rolled my eyes and walked away and she just sat there with rage in her eyes. I needed to stay away from her because who knows what she's capable of. This bitch is crazy and did all that shit just so I wouldn't be apart of Moe's life. Well she was a little too late cause I fucked that up on my own so she got what she wanted. I just didn't want to be bothered by her anymore. We wasn't friends or anything so there ain't shit we needed to discuss or have wine for. I was surely still going with my plan after her little act she just did. She gave me every reason to believe she was not in Moe's life just to be with her. I needed to warn Moe before she was looking stupid again. I never wanted to see her hurt but I hurt her bad smh.