17

I guess I win and Brenda loses because I got Moe where I want her and that's right here wit me. I was rubbing her arm feeling how soft her skin was and tracing her tattoos. She was so damn fine and made me nervous thinking bout her. I was getting horny and I wanted to fuck. I decided to excuse myself and go to the bathroom so I could get naked. I walked back in the living room and saw Moe drop her jaw. Yeah I got her now and this is the moment I been waitin for. "Why you naked", Moe said almost stuttering. "Cause I want you to release that anger and fuck the shit outta me", I said sexually. I started playing with my nipples and saw Moe gripping at her shorts. Mmm go ahead and pull it out so I can play with big daddy I thought in my head. I went over and sat on her lap and pushed against her. Fuck I could feel it I just wanted it to be inside of me. I reached down in her basketball shorts and pulled it out. I sat back on it and grinded my pussy against it this time. I felt myself get wet and even more hornier so I bit down on my lip and kept moving my pussy on daddy's dick. I turned around and faced her and Moe was biting her lip hard as fuck. "Damn Jayla I'm bout to fuck you good."

She than took her two fingers and rubbed them against my soaking pussy. I let out a soft low moan wanting more of her. I missed her so much and this time I knew the sex would be much better. I could feel myself moving up and down on her fingers and this shit felt so amazing. I hadn't seen her or spoken to her in a month so this was needed. I came to just talk about moving forward but I didn't know she would still be mad about the whole situation. I bet I changed her mind now though. While I was in my thoughts I didn't know she put her two fingers in my pussy and started playing with me but it felt so fuckin good. "Mmm fuck Moe it feels so good, this your pussy I miss you so much", I moaned out. I was serious too I wasn't going anywhere else, I didn't wanna go anywhere. She continued to play with my pussy and was beating it up with just her fingers. I was now fuckin her fingers and my body began to buck. I knew I was about to orgasm but I wanted to do it all over her strap. She than stopped fingering me and kissed my lips and laid me on the couch. I love all this aggressiveness she got going on. She than opened my legs and put them on her shoulders. Yes she was about to eat the soul out of my pussy.

She went down and she dove right in tasting my sweet nectar. I cummed some more in her mouth and held her head down. This was feeling too damn good I just wanted her to drown in my juices. She was talking dirty to me and it was turning me on. Every time she licked my pussy she would tell me how good it was. I was moaning louder now and couldn't control it. I don't care if I was heard outside I was enjoying this. Moe was getting my pussy like she was eating a full course meal and I swear she snatched my soul. My legs started to shake and I knew I was gonna buss sometime soon. I didn't care though but I didn't want my pussy to be sensitive because I want some of zaddy's dick. I want to bounce on it and hear her tell me it's my dick. I just wanna tell her this pussy belongs to her and her only. She stopped eating me after she almost made my body shake and I'm for sure my pussy would be swollen in the morning. As long as I was satisfied than I was good. She than made me stand up and bend over on the couch. She made sure I had my arch right and she put her strap in me. She grabbed my hair and went in and out of my pussy. She than sped it up and was now slamming her dick in me. It felt too good to stop her so I let her keep going.