4

It was good to catch up with Brenda after all these years she still was looking good. She was thick in all the right places too I couldn't help but to stare at her thighs and legs. I pictured me between them and I smiled to myself a little. Yeah ima most definitely fuck my middle school crush I thought to myself. I licked my lips as I stared more and I could see her roll her eyes. "Moe what are you staring at", she asks and I smirk. "I'm just admiring you, can I not look shit I ain't doing no harm ma", I respond. "I guess but you giving me bedroom eyes", she said giggling. Shit I wanted her in my bedroom or right on this couch, we could fuck anywhere and everywhere. I know that pussy probably taste good too and I couldn't wait to devour it. Fuck she was makin me horny just by looking at her. "Aye I'm bout to roll up and smoke if you don't mind shordy", I said getting up off the couch. "I don't mind at all, but I don't smoke anymore so don't offer." With that being said I went to get my weed stash and came back and sat on the couch. I began rolling up and I decided to roll four for right now. I could see Brenda looking hard every time I licked the blunt to make sure it was sealed tightly. She probably wanna fuck my face.

I smirked continuing to roll my blunts up so I can be on cloud nine. Anyways after finishing I cut the tv on and handed her the remote so she can pick something she might like to watch. She wasted no time either and she gon turn to Lifetime. Yeah females be crazy when they watch that shit, so let me sleep with one eye open tonight lol. I walked to the back door to smoke outside because I ain't want my smoke affecting her. As I smoked Destiny called me and I wondered wtf she wanted. I answered on the third ring to see why she calling me for. I already told her I wasn't fuckin with her after she pissed me off with that dumb ass question. "Yo wassup why you keep blowing my phone up", I say aggravated. "Look hear me out I miss you daddy please come through and fuck me one good time and I promise I won't ask no more stupid questions", she said begging. "You gon have to give me a minute I got company over", I said truthfully. She smacked her teeth and I think she hung up the phone on me. I guess I wasn't going over there then lol, I was gon go and lay it down but whatever. Anyways I finished my blunt and I got my high back and I was feeling good. I walked in with my eyes low and Brenda looked at me with them brown eyes.

She bit her lip and I sat closer to her this time, I wonder was she nervous. She placed her hand on my leg like my shit was a an arm rest but I didn't mind. Shit glad I ain't got no dick cause she would've had me solid rock hard. I did have my strap on because I had to be prepared at all times. I just needed to slide in some pussy right now and I was hoping it could be Brenda's. I think she was caressing my leg and I hope she don't move her hand any closer cause she gon be in for a rude awakening. "Aye girl what you doing", I asked before shit got started. "I was feeling the fabric of your sweats, they feel soft to me", she said. I just looked at her with a weird look and mouthed out okay and shrugged my shoulders. "Can I put my hands in your pants", she asked. I nodded yes and she slid her hand down my sweat pants. I felt her grip my strap and she was rubbing it now. "Mmm zaddy is somebody happy to see me", she said softly as she jacked my shit. She had it out of my sweats now and she tied her hair back and put her mouth on it. Oh fuck I thought in my head, this girl is a freak freak. I watched as her mouth was halfway down on it and she was putting in work.