8

I think we were walking for a bout a good hour and a half. I think we needed to head back now because it was hot and I was sweaty and tired. "Okay we can go back now", I said looking over at Moe who had sweat pouring down her face. I passed her my water bottle and she gulped it down and sprayed some on her face. "Yeah that's a great idea I got cool refreshing drinks in the fridge", Moe said. I nodded to what she said and we headed back to the house. The sun was beaming beautifully today but damn I didn't know it would be this hot. That's how spring is though, we have cold mornings and hot afternoons and nights sometimes. Anyways we had finally reached the house because we jogged here. Moe opened the door and I walked in first and went straight to the couch. I slumped down and was trying to catch my breath. I'm sure not gonna be doing any more walking any time soon. I was tired and I was ready to shower and just relax for the rest of the day. I didn't wanna be bothered unless it was an emergency. "Hey I gotta go check on things at my mom's house again", Moe said as we entered the house. She looked worried but I'm pretty sure she'll discuss things with me when she gets back. "Okay go check on your mom and I'll be here waiting", I said.

She smiled at me a little and than she went upstairs to get prepared to go. I could hear the shower running while I was downstairs. I needed to take one too so I stripped outta my clothes and was now in my bra and panties. I didn't even notice how long I was standing around half naked until Moe poked me in my back fat lol. "Don't be walking round like that, things can happen to you girl", Moe said licking her lips. I could see the lust all in her eyes. "Yeah my mom said nvm not to come cause my oldest brother is there", she said looking over at me. She had on her sports bra and boxers and she was looking good enough for me to hop on. "Okay well I'm bout to go shower don't stare too hard now", I said walking away. I gave her something to stare at too with her fine ass. My ass jiggled all the way to the bathroom and I could feel her eyes burning into me. If she wants it she surely can take control and get me. When I started the shower I thought about her. I waited until the water was heated just right and I got in and instantly started playing with myself. I want Moe I'm so many ways right now I don't know if I'll be able to control my sexual needs and wants around her smh.

I fingered fucked myself until I came and than I showered for a good thirty minutes. I didn't wanna feel too dirty but I was still horny as fuck. I got out and put my bra and panties on and settled on a long t-shirt. Hmm maybe I should remove these panties too, I thought. I slipped off my panties and just had on the long t-shirt and no panties. Hmm I never know what can go down especially fuckin round with Moe. She was sneaky but I knew what was up with her and every little move she made. I know that she really was over at that girl she been fuckin house. See she had her phone laying open the other night and I decided to read her messages just cause I'm nosy. No I wasn't mad but I was upset that she lied to me so I was gonna question her about it. "So who is Destiny", I asked with a serious ass look. "Okay look before seeing my mom I did go see her and we fucked", Moe said honestly. "My brother didn't kill anybody but he did get into with my mom's boyfriend." I nodded my head and respected the fact that she told me the truth. The next time she lies I was gonna be out of here. "Anything else you wanna know before you jump down my throat", she said laughing. I wasn't laughing though I was getting ready to go off but I forgot she not my girl.