14

I walked out to my car, sad because I really want Moe back into my life. I had seen her growth by stalking her page and she is doing so much better than before. I know I shouldn't have did her like how I did but at the time she wasn't ready for me. I just want her to hear me out and we fix this. I really want her to fuck the shit outta me as well but she doesn't even see me in that way. Ugh Jayla why did you have to fuck things up. Maybe next time I should shut my mouth and just stop jumping to conclusions about everything. I am very insecure and Moe is fine as hell so I know she had hoes at the time. She probably still does because she's too hurt to love. I put more pain on her than helping her and I feel really bad. I got in my car and went to my mom's house so I could see my little brother. He was the only one I told anything to because I can trust him. I told him about Moe and than I told him I might be poppin up on her. He swears I'm crazy but I'm just crazy over her lol. Anyways I got there about 40 minutes tops because my mom lives a long way out. I called my brother to come outside and his blonde hair ass walked to the car smiling at me.

"Wassup sis", he said getting into the car than reaching over to hug me. "Nothing bro just left from Moe's place", I said. "Are y'all back together, I hope not cause you really hurt that girl Jayla", Deandre said to me. "I know bro but I miss her and I love her, I have to get her back", I responded. "Why now though when you could've kept her in the first place and worked shit out." Damn my brother was right and now I feel dumb as fuck. "You're right bro and now I'm probably too late", I said with a sad face. "Hell yeah you too late I heard she's been dealing with a crush from middle school and things might be getting serious", he said. I looked at him like say that again, I know I'm hearing him correctly. "Yes Jayla Moe moved on, you already did so maybe you should find somebody else." I get what he was saying but Moe is gonna be mine. Now I have to find out who this bitch is and get her out my way. "You know what bro you're right. I love you and thanks for the advice." I gave him another hug and he got out of the car and I sat there for a minute thinking of a plan. I knew nothing about this girl and I didn't even know her name. So how the hell am I gonna start somewhere when I have no information smh.

I decided to go get food and think about all this later but right now I'm ready to see Moe. I drove to get me some wings and that took about 15 minutes. I got there and placed my order and I was waiting 20 minutes for my food. I'm glad that they took their time because I love my fries fresh and hot. After I got my order I went back to my apartment where I was staying and ate my food in peace. I had Moe on my mind and could not wait to see her later. I feel as if she was gonna flake because she didn't ask for my number or give me her's. I was just gonna be there waiting on her, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I think I'll show up around ten at night because whatever she got going on might take her a minute. I should go wait now and camp out and spy on her. Hmm maybe I'd get more info that way, whoever the girl she is dealing with maybe she'll pop up. I ate the rest of my food in a hurry and left my apartment. I ran towards my car and got in and buckled up, I started my car and was ready to make my way back to where Moe stayed. I pulled up in almost an hour cause it was hella traffic and I stayed near my mom but wanted to move closer to the city.