5

I was shook by someone and I didn't realize I was sleep. Man that shit was just a dream I thought I was about to get some. "Hey sleepy head, you dozed off with your high ass", Brenda said smiling over at me. "Your phone was going off somebody said it's an emergency and they need you now. Do you need me to leave while you go take care of business." "Nah stay here okay I'll be back", I reassured her. "Be careful Moe and hurry back", she said. I looked at my phone and it's Destiny she keeps blowing me up so I'm bout to go over and handle that. I went to my car and hopped in and headed towards her crib. Since Brenda wasn't gonna fuck I was bout to knock Destiny's walls down like I'm tryna do construction in her pussy. I made it over to her house in 20 minutes and got out my car and went to knock on her door. She came to the door in some booty shorts and a half shirt. I bit my lip as she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. I put my phone on do not disturb so she can get this work in peace. Once in her bedroom she took off her clothes and straddled me. Fuck she be knowing what she be doing to a nigga. I took off my clothes and she licked her lips as my strap stood at attention waiting for access.

She came over and I stood up and turned her around and pushed her on the bed. I opened her legs wide and placed kisses on her thighs. Damn my baby was wet as fuck for me. "Mmm daddy just give me the tongue already", she moaned. With that being said I dived right in her moist pussy and started flicking my tongue exactly how she likes it. She was rubbing my head and softly moaning while I was eating her pussy. "I'm sorry daddy that I was mad but I don't wanna lose you and I don't want you to fuck nobody else like you do me", she said softly before letting out more moans. I went faster and deeper and I could feel her legs bout to shake. "Oh fuck daddy this your pussy, fuck eat it up and make me cum", she screamed out. I put 2 fingers in her sweet nectar while I was eating her oh so good and she kept gushing. Her pussy was juicy as fuck and I didn't wanna stop eating her. No lie I did miss fuckin shordy but she was trippin. "Fuck baby that pussy taste good", I say while still eating her out. I'm bout to snatch her soul cause I could feel her thighs clenching on my face. Yeah she know I'm bout to make her bust so she might as well be prepared. She let out several more moans and cuss words until she finally came.

"Ddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddyyyy I'm cummin yes right there", she screamed out loud as fuck. Good thing she don't live in no apartment cause everybody was gon hear how loud she was. I laid back after eating her sweet ass pussy and we both were satisfied. Destiny gripped my dick and hovered over it and placed it inside of her sitting on it. I bit my lip cause I could feel her grip on my shit and she was working them pussy muscles. Damn this girl know what she be doing to me. I grabbed her waist and went deep inside her and I swear she bout to make me fuck the shit out of her. Man fuck that I'm bout to pound her pussy. I guarantee you she won't have an attitude though lol. I pounded her shit and you could hear our skin slapping together and you could hear her moaning and cussing. "Ddddddaaaaaddddddyyyyyy fffffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk I love you", she moaned. I was still killing her pussy and I went ape shit when she told me she loved me. I didn't say nothing back I just looked in her eyes which were full of lust and said same here. I know that was an ain't shit response but Destiny knows what the deal is. Anyways we was going at for a couple more hours and I fucked Destiny to sleep. I removed the condom from my strap and threw it in her trash and cleaned my strap. I left after I fixed myself and I hope Brenda wasn't gonna be mad.