13

After that little session in the kitchen we finally sat down to eat breakfast, and it was good as hell. I swear this girl knows how to cook. Anyways she took our plates and placed them in the sink. Her phone rang and she left the kitchen to answer. When she came back her face was red and I could see the steam piping out of her head lol. "Are you good", I asked. "No Moe I'm not actually, I haven't been completely honest with you either", Brenda said looking me dead in my eyes. "What's up", I said getting up to walk closer to her. "I'm not all the way single, the person I'm talkin to is in prison and he's getting out in a few days." "A few days what the fuck you mean", I yelled wanting answers now. "Look when I ran into you me and him wasn't on good terms but I'm not leaving him", she replied. I must have had stupid written over my head because I just wasted my time. I let her in my home and fucked her good and than she slaps me in the face with this bullshit. "Brenda leave now, get your shit and leave", I shouted. "I don't want to see you ever again in my life, delete my number and just forget you ever knew me." I said that with a lot of anger and truth behind it. That shit hurt to know I got lied to smh.

After Brenda left I decided to hit Destiny up and she was happy to take my call.
Moe: Hey what are you up to?
Destiny: Nothing chilling, kinda got a free day
M: Do you want to spend some time with me
D: Yes I would love that daddy
After that short conversation I texted her that I would pick her up in 2 hours. I know that this isn't what I should be doing but I was feeling empty. I needed Destiny to be here with me. She sure does know how to take your mind off things. I was happy to see her again, I haven't seen her in weeks. Hopefully we could actually chill and not just hop straight in the bed together. I know that my sex is bomb as fuck but I want someone to actually like me for me. I have too much of a good ass heart and maybe I need to be cold hearted. If I don't give a fuck than ima bad person smh. Maybe I should be the bad guy this time, I swear I will make everyone hate me. Anyways I sparked up a blunt I had rolled last night. I'm pretty sure me being on cloud 9 will make me forget about things. Half way through the blunt my body was numb and my head was in the clouds. I felt hazy and I felt lifted and I was feeling a little better. I had the munchies now though lol.

It was almost that time for me to get Destiny and when I opened my door I had an unexpected guest. "Hey I know you haven't heard from me in a while but I wanted to know if we could talk." "Jayla what do you want from me, we have nothing to talk about", I said aggravated. "Please Moe just hear me out", she pleaded. "Okay I'm listening but ima have to cancel with my boo and tell her it's a family emergency." She looked sad like a damn puppy when I said that and I called Destiny explaining something came up. I swear her messages after the fact kill me, her text just said let me find out if it's another bitch ima kill you and her. I smirked at how crazy this girl was and went back to where Jayla was. She had made herself comfortable in my house but I didn't want her ass here. I sat down besides her and she spilled out everything, I looked at my watch and I had been listening to her for about a hour and a half. "Are you done rambling yet I got a very busy day ahead of me", I said. "Moe no you don't just let me stay here until you get home and we'll talk more", she said. "I don't think that's a good idea but you can wait for me elsewhere until I'm done doing what I gotta do." She just said okay to agree with me but I really don't want her here at all.