Chapter 49: Enough talking

Sooo...sorry for not updating on Wednesday. I had some things come up over the past couple of days. Not everything was all peachy keen lol.

So Monday-Wednesday I was at the State Fair in Springfield, Illinois. And it was a blast.

I got to milk a cow, see the buttercow, see lives wolves, and I got to ride a camel on Hump Day!! Lmao. Now how many people get to say they rode a camel on Hump Day lmao. Not very many haha. :)

But also while I was there, there was some drama!! Not good drama at all.

A girl tried to break me and my boyfriend up. Which wasn't a very good idea might I add.

But it turns out she is a crazy, psycho, stalker ex that has liked my boyfriend for about 2 years and he had to block her on facebook and everything. But she still likes him and tried to get us to break up... :/ 

Well she told me a story and I got really mad. And I didn't think anything of it, because why would some random girl come up to me and lie to me. Like she seemed like a pretty nice girl.

But anyway my friends called him and gave him one hell of a phone call. And he was so confused and he tried to talk to me but I wouldn't answer him. And I felt bad afterwards.

But he was on the verge of crying and I felt terrible. And he was like begging my friends to get me to talk to him.

But everything is okay now :) I almost punched her in the face, but it's all good :)

And I start college in 4 days.....FOUR..... :(

I'm kind of excited, but then again I'm not lol.

------------------------------

Avery

"Where?" Kaydon growled.

"Everywhere Alpha. They are just everywhere." The guard said. "They just came pouring out of the trees."

Kaydon growled out loud. "How the hell did they get past patrol?"

"Patrol w-was outnumbered A-Alpha." The guard gulped. "T-They had no c-choice but to fall back. But some patrol got them by the nearby meadow."

Kaydon got off of me and went to his closet. "Round everyone that can't fight up and get them safe. We will need all the help we can get."

"Let's do it." I said jumping up on the bed all pumped up.

"That means you. Go with the guard and get safe." Jake said as Kaydon slowly backed down and gave Jake back his power.

I laughed. "Oh you're too funny. You see." I said climbing down the bed and walking to my closet. "I am going to fight in this war. That little bitch messed with me. So shit will get real." I said as I grabbed my camo outfit and headed to the bathroom to change. "And because that little bitch thinks she can get away with everything she has done. I'm fighting."

"But-" Jake started.

I cut Jake off when I came out of the bathroom with my camo outfit on, my hair in a ponytail, and black marks on my face. You know the kind that football players have on them.

"That's the thing. Because she messed with me, shit is getting real. And shit will hit the fan if she messes with me anymore." I growled and pushed past the guard to run to the stairs. 

As soon as I got downstairs, everyone was running around. 

"Listen up!" I yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "The ones that can't fight, head with the guards to the safe houses. Everyone who can, follow me. We will win this war. Now, let's go kick some ass." I smirked.

Everyone cheered as some went with the guards, and the rest came with me.

We all shifted and ran to the meadow where patrol has the rogues at.

When we arrived we finally got to see how many rogues there are. And let me tell you, there are a lot. I don't even think I can count that high..

"Well well well." I heard as we all stopped.

I shifted and looked at the little bitch standing in front of me.

"Sadie. I would say it's nice to see you." I said smiling. "But then I would be lying."

My pack let out a little wolf laugh and Sadie got even more pissed off.

"The feeling is mutual." She sneered.

"Ohh looky. The wicked witch of the wolves is here." Ashe said as she and Victoria came out from behind a tree.

"How original." Sadie said to Ashe.

"It was pretty funny." Scott said from behind me.

"Whatever." Sadie said waving him off. "Ahh Victoria. You may come back over to our side now."

Victoria let out a laugh. "I'll pass. But thanks for the offer."

"But it was all part of the plan." Cindy said walking into view.

"I knew she wasn't good!" Ashe yelled to Victoria and I. "And I still think she checks David out. I'm not letting that go."

 "Oh Ashe." Vic laughed shaking her head.

"What? I'm just saying. Oh and there's the second wicked witch of the wolves." Ashe laughed.

"And besides. I'm on the good guy side now." Vic said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What?!" Cindy and Sadie growled.

"You heard me. The plan backfired."

"What plan?" Jake asked after he shifted back and put on a pair of shorts.

"I was suppose to get captured and somehow get on your guys' side then report back ever so often." Victoria explained.

I heard a wolf whimper and I turned to see Liam put his head down.

"No!" Victoria said and ran over to Liam. "That was the plan. I was going to follow it, but after I found out that I couldn't not be your mate, I forgot about the plan. I really am on your side Liam. I really do love you."

Liam's head shot up and he tackled Vic on the ground and started to lick her face.

"Liam!" Vic laughed.

"I'm gonna throw up." A rogue complained from over by Sadie.

"I'm gonna throw up just by looking at your face. But you don't see me complaining." I said smirking at him.

"Burn!" Ashe and Vic yelled.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" The rogue sneered at me.

"You'll pay for that bitch!" I mocked him in a deep voice.

"Babe. Guys sound nothing like that." Jake laughed.

Sadie groaned. "Enough talking."

"I thought you would never say that." I smirked as I got in a fighting stance.

"I was born ready." Sadie smirked as she got in her fighting stance.

"Actually you were born ugly." Victoria said. "To be honest, I never really liked you."

"You're going down!" Sadie growled as she shifted.

"Let's go kick some rogue ass." Red said right before she shifted.

--------------------

Sorry, but I was having a little writer's block. So I wanted to put something in there.

Sorry for the crappy chapter :/

Love you all my crazy, psycho, Faithful Shifters!!

Momma Shifter out!!!

P.S.- I'm going to see Brantley Gilbert on October 18th...AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!