Chapter 14: I'm not trying to escape

I'm watching Moonshiners. :)

And did any of you guys see my message on my message board about Kyle's Revenge? Please tell me if you guys saw it or not.

------------

Avery

After I woke up this morning, I decided to go downstairs and try to find Jake.

It was around noon when I finally got downstairs and I couldn't find Lilly. But I think she left with Katie or something.

"Hey Liam." I waved as I walked in the kitchen.

"Hey." He waved back and smiled.

"Where's Jake?"

He grabbed me a coffee cup and filled it for me. "He's doing patrol." He said as he handed me it.

"Thanks." I said taking a sip. "Okay. Well I'm gonna go meet him."

"Sorry can't."

I looked at him still drinking my coffee. "Why?"

He chuckled. "Jake's being an overprotective mate again. He said it's too cold."

"How? It was raining a couple days ago."

"Ya. But it's suppose to snow sometime this week."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

He shrugged. "Jake said something about it being too cold and to not let Avery or Lilly out of the house."

"Well where's Lilly?"

"She's in Katie's room playing. They have some warrior wolves playing dress up and having a tea party."

I looked at him in disbelief. "How did they get them to do that?"

"Avery, think. Lilly is your sister and Katie can be a little demon. They both blackmailed them."

I laughed. "What did they say?"

"Let's see. Lilly said that they have to do it, or else she will tell you that they were being mean to them. And Katie told them that they had to or else she would tell Jake. And I know that the guys don't want to make the sister of the Luna or the sister of the alpha angry."

"Oh that's Lilly for ya."

"Ya, I wonder where she gets it from." He teased.

"Oh shut up." I slapped his arm. "I'm gonna go check on this tea party."

"Oh please. You just want to see the warrior wolves dressed up."

"Ya. Pretty much." I said before walking up the stairs with Liam. He had to show me where her room is because I didn't know."

When we got to the room, we opened the door and I froze at what I saw.

I saw Lilly and Katie sitting at her little kiddy table with 3 warrior wolves sitting in the tiny chairs that looked like they were about to break any second. But what I really noticed, was the fact that all 3 of the guys had lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish, and can't forget about the boas they were wearing.

I looked at all of them wide eyed before busting out laughing and falling on the ground.

Liam took a picture before running out of the room laughing.

"Hey guys. Uh what ya up too?"

"Hey Luna." One of them mumbled.

"Let me guess. Lilly and Katie blackmailed you." I said crossing my arms still laughing.