Chapter 24: Don't mess with me

Okay. Unedited. School in the morning.... :(

OH!!! AND SPEAKING OF SCHOOL....

Remember how I told you guys my friend told my crush that I like him...ya well he's in my English class..... and during homeroom today, he would NOT stop staring at me......fml lol.

Guess who gets to sing at a hockey game with her choir? Me :) I'm so excited but also really nervous lol.

And I will be posting the restricted scene in the chapter in SGGK when I get it :) so keep a look out for the updated chapter in my other book ;) thank you.
-----------------
Avery

I groaned as I rolled over trying to stop the pain in my stomach.

Yep...it's the time of month that every girl dreads..

I lay on my side and curl my legs up into my stomach.

Nope.

I lay on my back and stretch. Bad idea. Because once I stretched, I retracted my legs and hissed in pain.

I laid on my stomach and did a small stretch.

Nope.

I curled up into a ball again and groaned.

I think I was groaning a little too loud because I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I say with my face buried into the pillow.

I look up and see Ashe rubbing her eyes.

"What the hell is with all the groaning. It sounds like an animal is giving birth." She says yawning.

"It feels like my ovaries are about to explode. I'd rather give birth than go through this." I said through clenched teeth trying to get rid of the pain.

I saw her wince when I looked up at her. "That time of the month?"

I nodded. "It hurts so freaking bad."

She left and went into my bathroom and came back out with two pills and a glass of water.

"Here. Take these." She said handing it too me.

I gladly take the pills and gulp them down with the help of the water.

"Thanks Ashe." I said giving her a small smile.

She yawns. "No problem. Now get some rest."

I look over at the clock and see it's 5 in the morning. Whoops.

I head to the bathroom to do my business and climb back in bed.

And since when did Jake have lady supplies in the bathroom? I should probably asked him that.

All I can think of, is that no one better piss me off. I can get mad very easily if I'm my period.

~*~

I curl up into the sheets more savoring the warmth.

I slowly open my eyes and look at the clock and saw that it read 11:47 A.M.

Wow...

After I get dressed in a pair of Jake's sweatpants and sweatshirt, I head downstairs to get some breakfast...er uh lunch I guess.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Ashe smirks as she hands me a cup of coffee.

"Oh shut the hell up." I mumbled with a smile taking the coffee.

"Geez. What got your panties in a twist?" Cory teases.

I glare at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.