Chapter 39: Suspicious

Hey everyone. Okay a couple things.

1. Sorry for not updating in a while, softball has gotten really busy. Because of the rain and snow, we have had so many games cancelled, and now they are mashing up all of our games together, so we literally have like 4-5 games a week. Plus some tournaments on Saturdays. So it has gotten a little harder.

2. I use Yahoo to type all of my chapters, and it didn't work for the longest time, but now it works again :D So that's good.

3. And you guys might have to wait a little bit longer for SGGK, because I have to give my editor the chapter first so she can look over it :) 

4. May 9th I am going with my chorus group to Six Flags in St. Louis, Missouri!!! I'm so excited :D It's also on my 18th birthday. Any Missouri people on here?

5. And so tournament that one Saturday was in Thomson Illinois I think. Such a LONG drive haha.I think that was the town lol. Any Illinois people on here?

6. Faithful Shifters Day is tomorrow!!! Or for some people on the other side of the world today haha. For those of you that have it today................Happy Faithful Shifters Day!!!!

7. OH MY GOSH. So yesterday, my friend told me that she was driving past my house, and she saw people looking through my window the other night...... O.o Do you guys know how creeped out I am......

---------------------------

Avery

'Come on.' I mind linked and motioned with my head to Ashe.

She nodded and we lowered ourselves to the ground and began to army crawl.

'What do you think she is doing?' Ashe asked.

I did my best shrug I could in fox form. 'I don't know.'

'We are really far out into the forest.' I said looking around.

I saw Ashe nod. 'Ya. Wait.'

'Shit. I smell rogues.' I said coming to a halt.

'We need to get out of here.' Ashe said.

I nodded and we both quickly stood up and sprinted back the way we came.

'Do you think she is with the rogues?' I asked scared of the answer.

'I don't know.' Ashe said sighing.

When we emerged from the trees, we were immediately met with guards.

"Are you two out of your mind?!" The guard yelled at us.

I held up a finger to catch my breathe.

So need to get in better shape.