Venom

Notice: although Apollo is referred to as he or him. He is however a siren which means he has no real gender but whichever you want him to be. In every day life he has masculine features but with a very feminine overtone. He is genderless but for the sake of convenience he'll be referred to as him.

Another notice: sirens and the drowning protocol has been added to the Vocabulary and background chapter.

-

"Mind if I join you?" Apollo asked before discarding his silk robes.
The water king who had been surrounded by women of his kind looked up from his position. Apollo's pale slender body enters the water.

The water king scans him, soft looking arms down to his soft toes as well.

"You always seem to invite yourself so why not."

Apollo smiles, motioning for the pretty mermaids to disappear from their sights. Mermaids were terrified of sirens that much was always very clear.

"I see you're throwing yourself a ball again." Apollo said his smile turning into a smirk.

"Asuka, why are you here?"
"I told you I don't go by that name anymore. It's Apollo now."
"Asuka is far prettier." The king of the water said and Apollo frowns looking away from the man.

"Sometimes flowers have to die for something prettier to be born." The siren says looking at the patch of flowers on the walls of the cave growing from the sunlight and muddy stones.

"What do you know about rebirth?" The water king asked and Apollo turns to him.

"I know that whatever's left after something dies is the strength it's leaving behind."

"I think you've lost me."
"I may have lost myself as well." Apollo said with a cute giggle before swimming closer to the male in front of him.

He comes out of the water leaving his skin glistening with the remains of the crystal blue liquid.
"I wish I could live here with you." The siren said placing a hand on the king's jaw. Nesting his head on the King's neck. He smirked feeling the the king's icy cold body instantly heat up.

"Sirens have to feed on others in order to survive. I can not subject my people to such things." The king said and Apollo lifts his head off the king's shoulder to look at his grey eyes.

"You used to tell me I wasn't one of them." Apollo said letting his fingers trail down from the royalty's chest to his torso.

The man was melting under his touch and Apollo wasn't even releasing any pheromones yet. The man grabs Apollo's small wrist bringing the tiny thing up to his shoulder once more. He lifts the smaller being until he is making eye contact with him.

They stare into each other's eyes. The years of longing by the Water king for this creature was astounding even for the king himself.

The one night many years ago, The siren had come into the hot cave, and had stripped from his robes ever so seductively as the king watched from under the water.

That was more than many years ago,
And yet the king's body was still almost in a feverish heat just by looking at the siren in front.

The siren leans forward connecting their lips. The king is raddled, his body shakes unsure of what was happening. Just as he shakes the water begins to swoosh slamming harshly against the sides of the cave pool.

The siren turns to look, chuckling before attempting to get out of his grasp but the king only holds him tighter. The siren's freezing skin finding comfort in the water king's surprising hot one.