Frightening desire

"What's wrong with you Robert?. She's just a kid."
"Kid she's a grown woman, look at those breast, are those the breast of a child?"

"Don't Be disgusting." One of the guards said and Robert laughs before taking of his armor.

"You owe us missy, we will come up with some way for you to pay us back for the amount of stress we went through."

The king couldn't concentrate, he was being briefed on the amount of moon creature sightings recently.
However he couldn't seem to make himself listen and pay attention.

That heavy feeling in his chest just like yesterday had returned and he felt deep down that the girl he just left had something to do with it.

He gets off from the chair and starts walking away leaving everyone around him stunned.
The king wasn't arrogant, he didn't just leave conversations without excusing him. So this was a surprise to them.

He walks straight to Akia's chambers and flings the door open to see one guard tying his armor back together.
Akia remained in her bowing position on the floor.

"Why was your armor off?" The king asked, something itched him about the guard.
"It was getting a little uncomfortable sire." The one guard said. Akia whimpered from the floor.

"Did something happened?" The king asked her and the guards started to shake.
"Can I sit up?" She asked and the king gives her permission.

She sits on her legs and looks at the guards, they were shaking uncontrollably now.
"No, nothing happened my legs just started to ache that's all." Akia said and the guards let out a sigh of relief.

"You can leave us." The king said to the guards.
"Are you sure nothing happened?"
Akia nods with a small smile.

"Then why were you so afraid?" The king asked clenching on to his chest.
"H-how did you know I was scared?" Akia asked and the king was staggered by the question.

"Your expression, I suppose."
"Oh."

A silence passes before Akia started to speak.
"I shouldn't have left the palace, but I shouldn't be here either. I'm not someone who can handle you, I'm not someone who wants to handle you. I dreamt of a simple farmer as a husband. Someone who had many pigs and cows. I wanted to live on a farm and grow and harvest fruits. This palace is not a farm, it's a prison. It's a prison not only physically but mentally as well." The girl spoke fearlessly since the warmth in the king's eyes had returned.

"What do you want me to do?, surely you don't believe that I selected you? That I desired you and that's why you were chosen."
(;)

"I know you to be a powerful king in everything you do, I don't believe you can be powerless in any situation." Akia said emotionlessly.

"I'm afraid I am, I am when it comes to the moon and it's creatures. That's why you're here; if you give me a king, I'll release you. I'll find you a farmer worthy of your affections."
"Do you love the queen?"

"What?" The king asked, never haven't been asked a question like that before.
"Do you love her?"
"I don't need to love the queen in order for her to be queen."

"You just sound so much more human when you speak to her. Can you speak to me like that?"

The king sits down in front of her with his legs crossed, she gets off her legs and imitate his sitting posture.

"If that's what you want from me you have to give me something in return." The king said and Akia leans in closer wanting to know what his request was.