You have perverted clouds above your house.

"I want to be a very important part of your life. But not in the way where I am with you all the time. I want you to see a certain color or sound and think of me. Maybe a joke that you hear and tell me instantly. I wanna be ingrained on your mind."

--------------

"For the last time Xavier! Why are you taking me out in the rain!?!" I complained.

"For the last time Blossom, Will you shut up?" He rolled his eyes. I glared at him.

"You can't tell me to shut up? Nuh uh! You can't." I told him. And all of a sudden I was met my a pair of soft smooth lips. I gasped. Slowly my hands began to find their way up his hair while his arms snaked tightly around my waist. My lips began to move against his. And just like that it was over. Xavier pulled away.

"Why did you do that?" I asked breathlessly.

"Well duh! To shut you up." A dreamy look on my face converted into a glare.

"You're annoying."

"No.. I'm Xavier." He said with a cute boyish smile. I smiled with him.

If you're wondering what happened, let me explain. Xavier and I came back from the park to our house. As expected Mum was nowhere to be found. And when Xavier discovered that, a very wicked smile creeped up on his face that still has me wondering what he's up to. And now we're heading towards our backyard for a reason unknown to me.

Xavier and I sat down on the grass. Well.. I sat down while Xavier rested his head on my lap. How not fair though, I wanted to lie down too.

"What's going on in your mind?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Did you and your Dad have anything just between the two of you? A thing for only you two?" A look of surprise passed my face. I nodded. He gave me a soft smile.

"What was it?"

"Singing. I used to sing for my Dad" I smiled at the memory. My Dad loved my voice.

"Sing for me Hazel." I look at him in shock. And he sported the same look of surprise on his face. As if he didn't expect himself to request such a thing.

"I haven't sung in years.. I don't even remember how to." I hesitated. Xavier held my hands while his dark eyes stared at my nervous soul. I gulped and stared back at his face lying on my lap.

"Please..." He said in a husky tone.

"Okay." I found myself agreeing.
I took a deep breath and looked his beautiful face. A sense of calmness ran throughout my body, silencing my tense nerves. I closed my eyes.

I need a wrecking ball

I want the sky to fall

God I feel so small, tonight.

I need a tidal wave

Come and wash away

All the mess I made

To make it right..

I need to make it righ-

"Stop." I was interrupted midway. I opened my eyes and looked down. Xavier was looking at me intensely.

"What?" I asked him. Maybe he didn't like my voice...

"Stop belittling yourself at every chance you get. Sing something for me." He said. Such a small comment. But it hit me right where I felt. I felt a rush of overwhelming emotions. I smiled and nodded at him. And then I felt his fingers on my stomach slowly caressing it. My eyes closed up again.