Chapter 20

Kadence’s P.O.V again

            Since track and softball started a month ago, I’ve been busy dealing with both sports that I never get to spend time with Aiden while she plays softball unless I’m at softball instead of track.

            My knee hasn’t been giving me much problems; in fact the doctor allows me to take the knee brace off during track when I do the quick 400’s, but during softball I have to keep it on constantly because I’m moving side to side and all kinds of ways.

            It’s been hard lately, because of sports and Aiden’s dad to spend any time with her, so tonight I’m going to take her out on a date at a restaurant. It’s really expensive where we’re going, but I like the idea of treating her, and making her feel okay and getting her mind off of her dad. Maybe after the dinner we’ll go to a movie or something, but for now it’ll be dinner.

            I let my hair air-dry after getting out of the shower, and I put a very fancy dress on that lands above my knees a little. It has two straps, black, and it fits the outline of my body showing it off. I put in my earrings, and my nose piercing. After that I apply eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes stand out.

            “Kadence, how long are you going to be out?” My dad asks from my door.

            I turn around looking at him. “A while, why?”

            “Just wondering. I hope you have a wonderful date with Aiden.” He smiles at me.

            “Thanks dad. Have a fun time hanging out with Michael.” I say jokingly. I turn back around looking at myself in the mirror.

            “Mhm.” He says and walks away. I shake my head, and finish making myself look good. I brush my hair, my teeth, and put on heels that match my dress.

            I look in the full-length mirror checking myself out. I turn to the side looking at my butt sticking out. Of course Aiden’s going to go nuts over this dress, because my butt is big which she likes, and my breasts are big according to her. I don’t mind that she calls those two parts big, but I don’t like being skinny with big parts. It makes me self-conscious.

            ‘Oh Aiden’s in for a ride tonight.’ I think to myself.

            I hear my phone go off meaning I received a text. I walk over to my nightstand where my phone was, and pick it up to see who texted me.

            Aiden: Hey babe, when are you picking me up? I want to see your sexy ass in a dress again! ;).

            I roll my eyes with a smile. Of course.

            Me: Calm yourself down :). I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

            I set my phone down, and check myself out one last time to make sure everything looks okay. I grab my purse, and put my brush in it. I walk out of my room turning off the light, and head downstairs to grab my keys to my car.

            “Bye guys, have a wonderful ‘guy time’ together.” I laugh as I stare at my dad and brother playing the Xbox 360 like a bunch of nerds. My dad pushes my brother to the side making him mess up. I roll my eyes. “Fine, don’t say bye.”

            My dad and brother glance at me then straight back at the TV.

            “By-by-b, Michael!” My dad stutters then yells at my brother. My brother laughs, and gets up dancing.