Chapter 41

King Tritanis' pov:

I shoot awake when I remember I have a meeting today.

Turning on my side I smile when I see my lovely mate sleeping soundly.

Her back was facing me but I know that she was sleeping soundly I could feel her tail wrapped around mine, something she did all the time when we were younger.

I chuckled and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Such perfection.

She's so enticing I can't help but take her, which is expected because I am who I am.

I kiss her shoulder and lead up to her jaw.

Serena begins to stir and her cute little eyes open.

"Morning dear" I kiss her cheek.

"Morning darling"

Without another word I kiss my mate.

That caused Serena to lay flat on her back and bring me closer.

Wanting all off her I lay on top of her and released my fangs, moving to her lips and nipping them, blood seeping out.

Goosebumps erupted her skin and she panted raggedly.

"Take me Caspian"

I smirked.

"As much as I would love to dear I can't, our little guppy is sleeping right beside us" I turn my head to the side and see my little guppy sleeping like the dead.

I glanced back at my wife who's face turns red.

"Oh dear"

"To be continued my darling, you and I have work to do, an official from the east current and his family are coming here to discuss some things"

"How long are they going to be here?"

"All day"

"Which family?"

I thought about it.

"Abano I believe" I say unsure myself.

She nodded.

"Let's get out of here, I have to tell the staff to prepare" I gently pull her out of bed and swim out of the room quietly.

I mind-linked the staff to prepare for the coming of the official, instantly I received a response from them.

I went into one of my many offices around the castle.

"Caspian can I make a suggestion for you?"

"Of course"

"Your work will be a lot easier if you just put your stuff in one office so I won't have to look for you as much"

I sighed and turned to face her.

"Serena you already know the reason to this, you can fight me on this forever"

"I know Darling but I just hate it when I have to find you"

"Mind-link dear"

"You close up your mind-link sometimes leaving me all by myself, what if something happens to me and you have your link closed and I die?" Serena hangs her head down and she sniffles, shoulders shaking signalling she was crying.

I lowered myself and brought my body closer to hers.

"Serena my love?"

"Mmm"