Chapter 16

Marine's pov:

A human boy.

I have never seen one up close before.

The boys eyes were closed and I examined him. He wore a black suit with a blue tie. His breaths wasn't breathing- he must dea- Oh of course we're underwater he can't breath.

I made a water bubble and moved the water from inside, I put the bubble in his mouth, I saw the slow rise and fall of his chest.

Good, he's still alive.

I picked him up and swam to my room. I opened the door, water poured into my room, I swam and put him on the bed. I closed the door and snapped my fingers once more making all the the water drain out and leaving everything completely dry.

I changed back into human form and crawled on the bed towards the boy. I took off his shoes, jacket, and tie and neatly put them beside the bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and stopped dead in my tracks, he is no boy, but a man.

His chest is perfectly toned. I shook my head and rolled up his sleeves and stopped it at the elbows.

I finished so I took this as an opportunity to examine him more closely.

He looks about my age, he has light brown hair, long eyelashes that kisses his skin. His prominent cheekbones, and strong jaw , and who could forget his plush pink lips.

For a man that looks about my age he is extremely built.

I shook my head.

'Come on Marine you have a mate out there that is waiting for you, and here you are gawking at another male, who is not your mate' I mentally scolded myself.

I sighed and laid down a few inches away from young man. I tried to snuggle into the covers for warm but unfortunately I didn't find any, I scooted closer to the young man and to my surprise he is incredibly warm.

I snuggled closer to him and placed my hand on his chest, tingles shot up my arm, causing me to jerk back.

"Mate" I whispered.

I smiled. So he's my mate, all that gawking was because he was my mate. I found found him, well he found me,well his unconscious body did. I quietly laughed at that.
I snuggled closer if possible and fell into a deep sleep.

*morning*

I rubbed my face on my pillow and fluttered my eyes open. I yawned and stretched my body. I looked up at my handsome prince still unconscious.

I pouted.

I hope he'll wake up soon.
I swing left leg around his waist and straddled him. I placed my hands on his chest, leaned in and gave him an eskimo kiss.

I leaned back and was greeted by an excited Leith, he wrapped himself around my neck and started licking me.

I giggled.

"Mummy found her mate Leith, you want to see him? he's right there" i said pointing to the unconscious prince.

Leith looked at where I was pointing he squeaked and slithered down my neck and onto the prince's chest. Leith licked his nose and snuggled his cheek.

I got off of my prince and crawled above his above head, I sat down Japanese style and placed his head on my lap. I moved stray hairs of his sleek light brown hair away from his face and caressed his cheek with the back of my palm.

Such a handsome young man.

Calder's pov:

Darkness.