Prologue 2

Third person pov :

On a spring night in the northern, southern, eastern, and western woods at the heart where each borders meet, there was a treaty made by the alphas of (N) Fire stone pack, (S) Wind rose pack, (E) Water front pack, and (W) Earthlink pack.

The treaty would be final when the birth of the each of the alphas sons are born.

On that spring night each Luna gave birth to a boy.

(N) Pyrros, a baby boy with brown hair, black eyes with little red flecks around the iris, and a tribal symbol representing "fire" on his right arm; given a Greek name meaning "flame like".

(S) Avira, a baby boy with bleach blonde hair,  grey eyes with flecks gold flecks, and a tribal symbol representing "air" on the left side of his chest; given the Aramaic name meaning "air and spirit"

(E) Calder, a baby boy with light brown hair, grey eyes with flecks of blue, a tribal symbol representing "water" on his left arm; given a welsh name meaning "violent water".

(W) Dimitri, a baby boy with light brown hair, green eyes, and a tribal symbol representing " earth"  on his chest; given a Slavic name meaning "loves the earth".

Over the years the boys have been best friends ever since , training together, and fighting together.

They are the soon-to-be alphas of their packs.