Authors note

Hey guys I'm sorry this isn't a chapter update but I want ed to let you guys in on something I am working on two books.

One is called Icy mate, it is about a girl who has problems showing emotions due to her abilities, her mother committed suicide in front of her leaving a note that she could handle taking care of Bella and that her Father wasn't the biological Father, confessing she cheated on him for long period of time. Now her stepfather and his brother abused her for the past thirteen years, stealing money from here Stepfather and Uncle until she finally leaves and reunites with her real Father and cousin.

This is a werewolf book by the way.

Then there's another one called Blood on your hands it's about a girl named Angelina she was a sex gone wrong and she was born into a drunken household. She was a good kids with a good head on her shoulders and wanted to grow up quickly. When she finally moved out she lives in Boston Massachusetts and becomes a waitress, never once having a day off until one night she is asked to serve a big shot. And what happens when this big hot is wanting to see her more and more?

This one right here is a mafia book .

Now I was thinking should I go ahead and publish them or wait?

Should I do one or both?

And if so which one?