Chapter 3

( A / N - picture of the hotel)

To my lovely friend seoyeonjung71 who kindly asked me to update, this is for her and all you lovely peoples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyralis's pov:

Today is finally the day to go to the surface and meet this mystery mate of Aunt Rina's.

" I'm so excited, I wonder what he looks like?" I said to my sisters.

" I wonder if he's going to be a merman maybe we've seen him before" Aura said.

" What if he's human?" Marine said.

"It won't matter as long as they love each other for who they are and them getting married proves that they really do" Ela said with a genuine smile and twirled.

We smiled at her.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking on the door.

" Who is it?" We all said in unison.

" Your father and brothers " daddy said as we all recognized that voice of his.

We looked at each other and swam over to the door. I unlocked the many locks and slowly opened the door.

It was daddy and the boys.

I opened the door completely to let them in.

They swam to the center of the room where the couch was placed. He examined the room and looked at our packed bags.

" Ready to go?" He said.

" Yes daddy" we said in unison.

He smiled.

" My sweet girls" he said coming up to us and hugged us as we did the same.

Kyle, Jason, Carter and Mason picked up our bags and left the room as we all followed them to the carriage.

I sat next to my sisters and waited for everyone else to enter.

Mom came in, then followed dad, after that it was the boys.

" Time to go to the surface" Dad said.

Me and my sisters smiled we've never been to the surface before. Mostly we got to our safe haven but never to where people are. We know that we have to do flirtatious stuff with our food that involves kissing.

We became temporary 'handicapped' daddy is the one that sends people to go fetch our food. Him, mummy and the boys completely support our actions.

We want to save our flirtatious actions for our mates and if they don't mind we'll feed on our prey.

I now realized that we were already moving. The ocean looked so lovely but that was disturbed by the sound of splashing and drops of water.

The scenery was no longer the big blue ocean with coral and fish but sand, trees and a big building.

"Wow" me and my sisters said in unison.

I heard daddy chuckle.

" Like it?" He asked.

" Love it!" Responding simultaneously.

All the water drained from the carriage, all of the girl's in the family including myself covered ourselves with towels and changed into our human form.

Wrapping ourselves completely, grabbed some clothes, we headed off to the woods to get dressed.

I put on a red flowery skirt with a white background that stopped to my ankles. And a strapless white shirt.