Author's note

Hey guys I want to give you guys a preview about the new batch of stories I'm going to do next year after I'm done with this years.

This one is called One and only it's about a girl named Nixy, at the age seven her parents divorced to marry a couple who live next door. Nixy's parents filed her for adoption and that anger awoke her powers she has never knew if you want to count the fact that she can see her dead grandparents. Now years later she escapes the orphanage and living in the woods. Now who else lives in the woods? Bears? Beavers? Werewolves?

Now this one is called Creepy is the new beautiful: Malva Asperata has always been a strange child ever since she came out of the womb due to her physical appearance. Malva has silver hair and mismatched eyes one blue the other grey along with shark-like teeth, her mouth that goes all the way to her cheeks. She has been bullied ever since she could remember. Now she wears goggles and a full face mask everywhere she goes even in her own home and her parents fully commits to that.At the age of 16 her Father died, and another year later her Mom turned pale and her skin felt ice cold.Soon after her Mom met a guy and in a blink of an eye they're engaged and moving in with him and his three sons two of them, one a year older than her one a year younger and than the other six years old.The family of four males have a secret and what do the two older sons have in store for Malva?

I hope you guys look forward to the books I'm about to release next year.

Bye bee \(^o^)/